Blame that idiot Hiddink.

5H4RKY

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
How ironic it is that the man widely held responsible for the success of the Koreans in this WC, is the same man who has apparently driven the proverbial blade into the heart of his own team.
In the most critical game for the Koreans, just one step away from the Final, right in the capital city, against a very ordinary uninspiring Kraut team, does Hiddink choose to bench 3 of his most influential key players? The in-form strikers Ahn Jung-hwan and Seol Ki-hyeon and their lynchpin in midfield Kim Nam-Il were all benched for no apparent reason. No injuries, no suspensions,
nothing.
Sure he sends Jung-Hwan in the middle of the second half and Ki-hyeon 10 mins from full time. For all intents and purposes the Koreans were done in by then, sorely missing these key players and played without the passion and commitment they showed in the past games.
No doubt the Germans must have been overjoyed to play an essentially under-strength Korea.Well done Hiddink. I smell a rat and I hope the Korean FA do too.
Germany in Final. Ptooi! :gf:

Andy

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
CA USA
5H4RKY... do you really want to smell a rat?

5H4RKY... do you really want to smell a rat?

If so, I'll give you a "conspiracy" to go with :

1/ Germany have more Power in FIFA govern body than Korea. Frank Bechambaur is one of the heading men.

2/ FIFA wants TV ratings, if Korea go on to meet BRazil, that is only good for Koreans Fans. Germany & Brazil in the Final should bring alot ratings, especially 2 teams never met in WC final in 72 years.

3/ FIFA needs KOREA to lose the game more to shut up all the critics about Refs and conspiracy.

Don't mind me with those lousy "conspiracy" theories. Good luck to you.

Andy

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Korea had their chances to score at the end, and wouldn't you say it was a fair game in terms of the ref? But I do agree about the players, though one was slightly injured

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

5H4RKY

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Actually Andy those aren't lousy "conspiracy" theories at all.
You've uncovered 3 very valid theories.
Sepp Blatter is up to his fixing ways again. No wonder FIFA is losing credibility.
Makes me wonder about Turkey's chances against Brazil although
there's this stat to ponder about.This will be the fifth rematch in the same World Cup. In the other four, no team won both games.
Something to warm Turkish hearts no doubt.