Bleeds NFC North Preview and Predictions

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Last year the Vikes came out of the North aided by a broken wing by a certain fairy a little West from the Twin Cities. Now that the fairy is back I have to make his team the favorite to win the North in 2018. The Packers finally changed defensive coordinator and got rid of GM (I did say he needed to go 5 years ago) and look to rebuild the defense. They add a lot of secondary help and if they become a legitimate group they maybe celebrating in February. In a league that changes from year to year, I have to back Rodgers lead teams which brings me to the Vikings, I can?t pick the Vikes to win even though they have upgraded at many positions but that offensive line maybe disaster. If and if they are solid they should win with Cousins and co,. Chicago is very interesting and should be an improving team, how much they improved remains to be seen but their defense should be great and they have a chance to control the game on the ground the key here will be the improvement of Mitch,if he?s on watch out. Detroit always seems to underachieve, they have weapons abound but they turn it over or make a penalty at the wrong time. They are a hard bunch to predict but .500 sounds about right

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Last year the Vikes came out of the North aided by a broken wing by a certain fairy a little West from the Twin Cities. Now that the fairy is back I have to make his team the favorite to win the North in 2018. The Packers finally changed defensive coordinator and got rid of GM (I did say he needed to go 5 years ago) and look to rebuild the defense. They add a lot of secondary help and if they become a legitimate group they maybe celebrating in February. In a league that changes from year to year, I have to back Rodgers lead teams which brings me to the Vikings, I can?t pick the Vikes to win even though they have upgraded at many positions but that offensive line maybe disaster. If and if they are solid they should win with Cousins and co,. Chicago is very interesting and should be an improving team, how much they improved remains to be seen but their defense should be great and they have a chance to control the game on the ground the key here will be the improvement of Mitch,if he?s on watch out. Detroit always seems to underachieve, they have weapons abound but they turn it over or make a penalty at the wrong time. They are a hard bunch to predict but .500 sounds about right

Chicago Bears run away with the Div.

Vikings at Week 17 playoff spot fight

Packers and Lions stink..

Bet on MyBookie