Bluejackets v. Phoenix

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Tugnutt in net tonight. He is 2-9-2 with a 2.97 avg. He was in net when the Jacks bet Calgary 4-3 this past weekend.

Aubin out tonight due to deep cut on right knee. He's part of the Jacks best line at stopping opposition's top scoring line.

Phoenix has had some problems on the road, going 3-7-2-1. This is the first of four meetings between these two. Burke is in net for Phoenix 8-6-3 with a 2.08.

Jack's coach King apparently had "an outburst" at practice yesterday, asking his players to perform better.

All in all, I think the Jacks may be worth a unit on the ML, which is 115 at SIA.

Thanks to all you guys who know so much more about hockey than a rookie like me. I don't know if this kind of post is helpful or not but I listened to Frogy's advice and tried to contribute something.

Seeker

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Patternseeker - This is exactly the kind of thing Frogy was talking about I believe. Good info, thanks for contributing.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
thanks patternseeker, if we can get more guys with a feel for their local team then this forum will really be something. for example, i watch almost every dallas stars game so i know much more about their game,style and current state of affairs than the other teams. while i have center ice package, i still dont get to watch all of the otherr games, only bits and pieces so of course i might miss, for example, columbus' checking line that night and their performance. or an injury to one of their tough,scrappy guys. that is why it is so helpful for others to contribute in any way shape or form. i still admit i have a lot to learn about the game but my knowledge is growing exponentially with the help of everyone here. good luck and keep on sharing!