Board Rules

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
After reading some of the recent posts on here and the name calling going on, I was wondering if the board had a set of do's and don'ts. What can I call somebody and when do I step over the line?

Or is it just the administraters judgement?

Just wondering--because it is starting to get out of hand.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
almost anything goes in the general forum. if things get way out of hand in here, i close the thread or move it to the dumpster. we try to keep things more civil in the handicapping forums.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks for the explanation Jack. Wouldn't want your job. I'm not a goody two-shoes or anything like that. I guess I'm just amazed that people become keyboard bullies due to the anonymity of the internet. They now have the ability to talk to people without having to look them in the eye and say it to their face. I suspect conversations would be much more civil if that were the case.

I'm sure as the political season draws closer to November, the conversations will get a lot hotter.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Rest assured Jack that I will report anyone who demeans or resorts to name calling as a means to express their respective points. I find such conduct appalling and believe that any such poster, after a warning, should be permanently banned from these forums.

You run a clean ship, Jack, and I, for one, will assist you in anyway in keeping it that way. Initially, I would like to report Dr. Freeze as an individual who continously resorts to name calling and displays other behaviour designed only to demean other posters. Is there any reward for turning in these people?

Eddie

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Chain Saw,

Even though ctownguy tends to get very vulgar when he's on one of his little rants, he really is quite harmless.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
Eddie Haskell said:
Rest assured Jack that I will report anyone who demeans or resorts to name calling as a means to express their respective points. I find such conduct appalling and believe that any such poster, after a warning, should be permanently banned from these forums.

You run a clean ship, Jack, and I, for one, will assist you in anyway in keeping it that way. Initially, I would like to report Dr. Freeze as an individual who continously resorts to name calling and displays other behaviour designed only to demean other posters. Is there any reward for turning in these people?

Eddie

Pot... kettle.... black ? :142lmao:

i was reading this and for a second thought it was our own Beandip-Jim.

But, not to worry, we know you do all you do for the good of mankind (man/womankind, personkind, humankind??)

auspice

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2001
Ohio
Nosigar

"....you do for the good of mankind (man/womankind, personkind, humankind??)"
--------
try using 'bi-petal carbon-based life form' when you think of Eddie. I know it helps when I see the word 'centrist' when kosar, eddie and stevieD start bantering about. I just substitute it and it works better.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Kosar, I'm crushed, me vulger, this is vulgar:

Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell
You are a complete and total fraud.

I'm glad you take it personally because you are the forum's biggest liar.

I repeat, you are a fraud and a very (as McCain would say) dispicable person.

You belong in some crap town like Bowling Green Kentucky you lowlife hillbilly.

You could only function in some one horse bible belt toothless town like that. You are a fraud and a clown.

I'm not a big link guy a**hole but, maybe you would like to explain these links:

Once again you lowlife piece of crap,You are a fraud and I hope you take it personal because it is the truth. By the way, you are the epitome of a bonafide right wing wacko continous lying and spinning out of control.

And since you have posted lies, spin, and misstatements throughout your tenure at this forum, I am skeptical of your military record.

You are still a liar and a fraud.

Eddie :chairshot :nutkick

auspice

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2001
Ohio
Eddie

"try using 'bi-petal carbon-based life form' when you think of Eddie"
--------------
hope you took that in the vain it was intended.... my feeble attempt at humor today. BTW....used to work in cinncy (Amberly Village) and rather liked cinncy as a whole. Despite their police, bad water supply, wannabe William Tafts, absolutely terrible talk radio stations and Kentucky basketball fans, I enjoyed my stay. You could do much worse.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
Chain Saw said:
After reading some of the recent posts on here and the name calling going on, I was wondering if the board had a set of do's and don'ts. What can I call somebody and when do I step over the line?

Just wondering--because it is starting to get out of hand.

Does anyone want to direct me to the good stuff, its been kinda slow around here lately......
:D