Boise vs. Marquette

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
First of all I am not a Marquette fan and I have only seen Boise play one time this year and that was Saturday against UWM. If you break this game down statistically it is almost dead even. That being said I will take marquette to win this game by double digits based on what I saw in the Boise-UWM game. Boise can score inside but they have absolutely no interior defense. Dylan Page could have had 50 points against them but was whistled for 2 ticky tack fouls less than 3 minutes into game by WAC officials. In the second half anytime UWM needed a basket they went to Page and Boise could not defend him. Marquette will have no problem scoring inside with Merrit,Sanders and Marcus Jackson. With Deiner and Mason they have their outside scoring. Marquette will have a field day inside and outside. They have had one week off to prepare for this game. Boise barely hung on to beat UWM with every break going their way. Officials,home court, poor shooting by Panthers. Now they must turn around a play a team that has better players. There will not be a big crowd but Marquette will have a huge emotional inspirational motivating factor. Tray Schwab assistant coach who recently had a double lung transplant and during his recovery had a major setback when he had to have open heart surgery due to complications and was actually clinically dead for 40 minutes 3 weeks ago will be at the game and introduced right before game time. Also I am the biggest Scott Merrit critic but he should have a career game scoring wise.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
gl sp! but unfortunately im on the other side of the fence w/this one.and like boise alot. there playing well right now and have won i believe 9 of there last 10 s/u. there also 11-3 ats on the road while marquette is only 3-7 @ home. the key here is the way both clubs have performed in there last 5 games. big edge i have going to boise.think they win s/u. gl tonite

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
You are right I am going against huge trends and stats, but based on my obsevation watching Boise play UWM saturday and all the emotion they had marquette emotionally will double that. Plus Marquette had a week off and Boise traveled back here Sunday a long flight. They were very fortunate to beat UWM had every break and call go their way had a huge home court advantage. If it wasn't for Chris Hill freezing up at the end last play of game Boise would be watching at home. Honestly I think Marquette is better than Boise and UWM and I don't see Boise stopping Marquette from scoring at will from the inside.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
i want to be the 1st to congratulate u. nice call. but i have to stick w/my numbers

i passed on fsu game and would actually had a play on iowa st. numbers showed fsu by 22 and losing by 4. 2nd number my key, but didnt play it and thats the ways it goes i guess. nice call

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg