Bookmaker

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Obscured1

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2005
I recently opened up an account with Bookmaker. I used my CC for the intital deposit, seemed easy enough. Know that i want to withdraw money, thay want a copy of my drivers license, cc front and back, and for me to fill out a form. No problem-except i have to put my CC under the paper and lightly rub a pencil over it??? WTF? My fax can't even pick this up clearly, what a joke. any suggestions??? i miss Neteller

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
call em and tell them the problem and see what they say......maybe u could tell thm u'll make a copy of the CC and send it seperately,i'm sure they'll work with u and if they don't then tell jack maybe he can talk to them :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Obscured1

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2005
Well i finally was able to resolve the cc form issue. I spoke with at Bookmaker, and just emailed a color picture of my cc. I highly suggest not using a cc to deposit.

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
Well i finally was able to resolve the cc form issue. I spoke with at Bookmaker, and just emailed a color picture of my cc. I highly suggest not using a cc to deposit.

thats the only thing left pretty much,unless u wanna pay wastern union fees :nono: ........well glad they took care of u :toast: