Books with reduced juice???

Crazy Guy

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2005
Pinnacle was one of my favorite books because of reduced juice.

Can someone list any books with reduced juice? I hate betting -110 on everything like at WSEX.

Thanks!

Antonio

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2004
Tampa
Matchbook (sister book of wsex) solid out
bet trojan
5 dimes (tv games)

not much after that i dont think. i think there are a few more but i wouldnt trust my money with them. Pinny held over 60% of my balance so i no where your comin from. As of now im only at 4 books
Matchbook
Greek
Wsex
5 Dimes

OSUCOWBOYS

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
I just got of the phone with Tim J from BetRoyal.com . They are offering 10% bonus for initial deposit AND for re-up's. They also offer -105 on ALL sides and -107 for ALL totals. They also pick up all the fees for Neteller or Western Union. (if you send enough) With all of those things combined (and knowing Madjack stand behind this group) you CANNOT find a better deal out there. Good luck with whoever you choose!!

Travis

Crazy Guy

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2005
I just got of the phone with Tim J from BetRoyal.com . They are offering 10% bonus for initial deposit AND for re-up's. They also offer -105 on ALL sides and -107 for ALL totals. They also pick up all the fees for Neteller or Western Union. (if you send enough) With all of those things combined (and knowing Madjack stand behind this group) you CANNOT find a better deal out there. Good luck with whoever you choose!!

Travis
BetRoyal has a bad rep though. They are slow to pay. Not sure I want to go there.

Thanks for the info.

OSUCOWBOYS

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
I will let you guys and gals know EXACTLY how it goes when I request my first withdrawl. I have a feeling it will be just fine. ;) ;) No way these guys want to come on to the most popular handicapping site on the net and not "take care"of their new customers. We shall see, good or bad I will report.

Travis

Bet on MyBookie