Boom's Week 11

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Last Week-6-1 +11 Units

I'm still looking at a few plays, but here are the ones I've put down already.

*4 Units*
Chiefs -3 (-115) -This game looks like a shootout and the Chiefs have a little more firepower. Chiefs 6-0-1 ATS their last 7 games, 4-2 last 6 home games vs. Bills and Bills 1-4-0 their last 5 games. Chiefs in a good spot--playing at home, off a tough loss but holding a fine-tuned SF offense to 17, they need this win. Looking for the Chiefs D to create some turnovers, a stat they rank third with 1.2 takeaways/game. Bills coming off a bye week and think they may be flat early. They're D gives up a lot of points on the road(25.5ppg) and I think Priest Holmes will do damage to their linebackers. This year Buffalo's D has had more trouble with higher powered AFC offenses like the Raiders, Broncos, and pre-Fielder injury Dolphins.

2 Unit
Giants Under 20 -Reasoning is in the team total thread.

Gonna add some teasers tommorow when the lines move.

S-Boom

Last edited:

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Adding...

2 Unit Teaser
Colts -1/2 / Seahwaks +11

1 Unit
Falcons -1 1/2

Be back later.

S-Boom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Gonna try to revive my poor performance. Thank goodness SD decided to show up.

Adding...
2 Unit Parlay (To Win 3.8)
Raiders ML / Under 48

S-Boom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Thank you Raiders for saving my day. 5-3 +.8 Units

Back tomorrow. Anybody like the Bears +10 1/2 or Over 17 Team Total?

S-Boom

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Adding...

1 Unit
Bears +10 -Caught this line on the way down as the news of Faulk has hit the public. Think this is a close game to call, but Bears haven't given up during any game this year, they've just gotten outplayed in the late stages of the their games. They'll probably be playing from behind most of the night and will sneak through the backdoor late. If they get the lead tonight early, they won't let go of it.

S-Boom

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
As a Bears fan I have to congratulate them on actually making the game interesting and winning me some $$. On the other hand, 8 losses in a row. Wow! Will they break the streak against Detroit at home next week? ;)

Week 11 6-3 +1.8 Units

S-Boom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
S-Boom, I,m a Bears fan also. Are you as sick of watching Chris (sac me ) Chandler as I'am. I think it might be time to play Burris. He might suck but can it actually be any worse than it already is ?:shrug: