Northfield, Ohio, USA
Starting Linups:

Boston: Cleveland

Walker F Elho G
Pierce F Price G
Johnson G Nance F
Anderson G Williams F
Battie C Daugherty C

Sorry. I was in a time warp of how things used to be for the Cavs. Can't seem to move on. Ok here is what we got

Cleveland:

Miller G
Pearson G
Murry F
Mihm F
Doleac C

Ilgauskas has screws in both feet. Diop, there #1 draft choice who only has played 2 years of High School ball has a screw in his foot, and Paxon the GM has a screw loose in his brain.

I'll take the Celtics -2 for 2 units

I will fade the Cavs every game for the first 10 out the gate. As a former season ticket holder to watch what this franchise has done over the last 7-8 years is pathetic.

Boston -2 2 units

------------------
Tito

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket!

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
Sorry about the rant above, but sometimes you can only take so much ineptitude......

Adding:

For 1 unit each

Dal/Det Under 203
Sac/Sea Under 199 1/2

------------------
Tito

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket!

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Tito, I know exactly how ya feel, C's have sucked for a very long time and will continue to suck until they:

1. Get rid of K. Anderson ( biggest waste of Talent)
2. Get a Real big man( I know everyone wants 1 of those)

Good News:

Pierce is fast becoming a stud, walker is a head case, but can flat out play and the rookies have looked good.

36-40 wins.

I'm playing the C's -2.5 for 3 units.

GL Tito

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
First of all I want to say I am on the Celts as well, but I hope this info is useless.

Boston 1-20 as fav against the spread on the road since '96.
Cavs 8-1 straight up against Boston at home since '96.

Let's go Celts.
!

------------------
"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
Keyser;

I saw the same state 8-1, but how many of those games did the Cavs have a "real" center playing. Doleac is a joke, and they have no backup unless Mihm plays center. Then they have a problem at Forward. Weatherspoon and Gatling are gone and Hill is on the IR. If Boston shuts down Miller they Cavs won't score 70 points. I've watched this team for a long time and as bad as they were last year after Ilgauskas went down, they are worse this year. Boston should take them easily.

Good Luck tonight

------------------
Tito

[This message has been edited by Tito (edited 10-30-2001).]

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
Skulldog:

I agree with you on Anderson, but Boston has a good nucleus in Pierce, Walker and this rookie Johnson. Cleveland has Andre Miller. They rest of the active players are 3 hole players at best. Boston isn't going to win any champioship this year but they will improve. They are going in the right direction. They didn't draft a High School player who had only played orginized ball for 2 years as their #1 pick. Can't believe there was nothing better in the draft. Oh well I am ranting again Sorry

Good Luck tonight

------------------
Tito

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

raiphins

Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
ohio
Tito,looks like a long year on the north coast.Maybe we can make some money fading the Cavs. Goog luck!

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
Like I said in my earlier post, I am going to fade the Cav's on the first 10 games. I had the oppertunity to watch this game and this team has no unity to it. They not looking for the open man in the paint, they are passing the ball to someone who has there back turned, it was pathetic. Don't know much about John Lucas's ability to coach, but he sure has his work cut out for him. Where is Mike Fretello when you need him!!!!!!

------------------
Tito

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
Recap:

Boston -2 2 units WON
Dal/Det Under 203 1 unit WON
Sac/Sea Under 199 1/2 1 unit WON

3-0-0 +4.00 units

------------------
Tito

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

Nice Job Tito
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg