BOS game time decisions??? total talk...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
i have shared an opinion for value on an over 80 play in tonights matchup in other threads. i have noticed replies regarding game time decisions on some BOS players. where is this stated? i cannot find this game "circled" anywhere as this would have a major impact on the side/total. i have checked quite a few sites and nothing of note to be found. BOS area posters/BOS Globe readers have insight here? thanks!

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
have found nothing showing the starting 3 out tonight. at the official celtics sight all is listed is this:

Skinny: Allen Iverson is coming off a 40-point performance against Cleveland on Saturday. Since returning from injury, Iverson has led the league in scoring and steals per contest. He comes into tonight?s game shooting 38 percent from the floor and has led the team in scoring in three straight games. Kenny Anderson comes in ranked in the top ten in steals and assists per turnover. The abilities of these two guards should provide an exciting matchup for tonight?s contest. Anderson will look to limit the Sixers star shots and get his own stars (Pierce and Antoine Walker) involved in the game early.

If they are out is news to me...