Bos./Ott. Notes & 5 Plays for Tonight

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
YTD 28-10 (+27.75 units)

Boston is 3-5-1 in their last 9 visits to the Corel Centre, including 0-4-1 in their last 5.

Last nine games at the CC - 6 overs & 3 unders. 12 of the last 17 have gone over.

Ott. will be wearing their BLACK Third Jersey tonight. This year they have beat Philly 7-2 and tied NYR 2-2 when wearing the third jersey. (Thought some of you might be interested in this stat)

Ott. leaves tomorrow for a 3 game road trip, 3 games in 4 nights. They have 16 games in the next 30 days.

Ott. will be icing 3 new lines tonight.
Alfreddson-White-Arvedson(same line)
Hossa-Bonk-Roy(Roy adds a little size)
McEachern-Herperger-Havlat(Mac moved from 2nd
Neil-Fisher-Muckalt(solid gritty line)

I have not seen Martin switch his lines like this in quite some time. This could should factor large in the outcome.

Playing:
Bos./Ott. o5(-125)
Det./NJ u5.5(-120)
NYR/Mon. u6((-125)
Dal. - PK.(-120)
Phoenix - PK.(-165)

I normaly don't make this many play in one night but here goes. I also like STL -1.5, Phoenix u5 & Colorado over 5 but then it would be 8 plays and that is just way too many. Hope this info helps.

GL to all tonight!

HORNS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
with the speed and talent on the ice tonight in ottawa, i think over 5 is solid even with both starting netminders. i listened to martin's post-practice comments on his line shake-ups, hope it adds a couple goals to the mix...good luck Horns! again thanks for the new line changes, that is great info..

Bet on MyBookie