Boston College/West Virginia CFB Winner Saturday!!!

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
Boston College @ West Virginia 12:00 PM EST
Play On: 2* West Virginia -7

Boston College comes in at 6-2 while West Virginia is now 8-1 this season. West Virginia is 14-4 ATS last 3 years vs division opponents. West Virginia is averaging 37.8 ppg at home this year and averaging 34.8 ppg overall this year. West Virginia is only allowing 15.2 ppg at home this year. Boston College is 3-10 ATS last 13 meetings in this series and 0-6 ATS last 6 away. Boston College is 1-7 ATS away with rest. Dog in this series is 1-5 ATS last 6. West Virginia is 4-1 ATS vs opponent with revenge last 5. West Virginia walks all over Boston College today!

We have lost only one play the past 3 weeks on this site!!

Thanks and good luck!

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Good luck with the play but wvu is not a revenge game? You might want to take a look at the at the 1st half in this game if you like wvu for the game, they have burried their opps in 1st qt and 1st half this year. I hated to do it but I took the 7 and you know i would like nothing more then a wvu win but it was a small play i am going to play wvu in the first half. I just thought bc would keep it close with deff but they have folded in morgentown like I said in my post and have not really faired well at all against wvu, they did take it out own wvu rich's first year but it took wvu to learn a new system on both sides of the ball and it was a learning year.

Good Luck

Eric

Bet on MyBookie