biggrin.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Guys,
Not to be a party pooper or to sound retarted but the forum is used for information that is useful. I'm sure those who have boston are watching the game or know what is going on. Just making threads of play by play or highlights makes it hard to know which threads have any game info. I dunno, just makes it a pain for me personally to sift through the chearing and venting threads of games in a day. I've tried to create 1 thread on 1 subject before but its a useless cause, but try not to do it for every game pllleeease
frown.gif
Anywyas i got boston and boston.. under too. Its ok though. Anyways just giving my 2 cents on the subject

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Please let people have fun if they want.Life is short so guys, do whatever you want to and if JACK says it's wrong, then HE CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG> Otherwise this IS a DISCUSSION SPORTS SITE, so discuss what you want!!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
I see both sides of this, but in respect for Tiger who has to sift through all the talk to get to the plays, I think we should use moderation. I think we should try to make his job as easy as possible if we want him to keep doing his thing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
By the way . . . IE (Investment Executive) is the administrator of this forum as appointed by Jack . . . and if you read the above link he does say it is wrong. I am guilty of my share of non-informative threads and will try to do better. I think it comes with the excitement and depression of the moment.

[This message has been edited by Never Caught Up (edited 08-19-2001).]

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Been thinking . . . I like Tedy's idea, except why don't we call it "MLB Talk". We could put all our comments in that one thread. I know Tiger would appreciate that.