Bound Book

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I know its probably the 13th time you've had this question, but wanted to know if there were any "plays" from your system tonight. Didnt want to knockheads on any plays, trying to wait for your post before I lock in. Thx

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
I know its probably the 13th time you've had this question, but wanted to know if there were any "plays" from your system tonight. Didnt want to knockheads on any plays, trying to wait for your post before I lock in. Thx

I sure am popular today!!!! Here's my 15 min.... Found out Im #18 on online poker in Utah on pocketfives dot com... Does that make me cooler??? :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

I wish you the best tonight.... Ive been here 8 years or so and Im feeling the pressure today NOT to post any LOSERS... Hope all the tailing doesnt hurt me!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I sure am popular today!!!! Here's my 15 min.... Found out Im #18 on online poker in Utah on pocketfives dot com... Does that make me cooler??? :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

I wish you the best tonight.... Ive been here 8 years or so and Im feeling the pressure today NOT to post any LOSERS... Hope all the tailing doesnt hurt me!

No pressure BB, just do what you do...those that tail do so under their own powers, unless you are gauranteeing victories noone should complainlosses will happen, you've been keeping them at a minimum though. :0corn