BOWLING GREEN -9

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
taoist...i was thinking the same thing......

you are on an incredible run...no self promotion....no b.s.....just winning plays....

you are the "kostya tszyu" of the football wagering forum.....

the champ that let`s his picks speak for themselves...

very,very well done....please continue posting...

Buckman

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2001
Maumee, Ohio
Insider,
Watching this game on Fox Sports Ohio :clap: 4th quarter and Marshall can't stop the Falcons.

Thanks

Take care

Bucky

trolln4walii

shorelunchne1
Forum Member
Jul 11, 2004
Canadian waters(summertime)
:clap: Great call insider!! I noted your play and was set to make a wager when I got Marshall +10-. That's what I get for being greedy. Turned my back on an easy winner and lost. It won't happpen again. Keep posting those solid picks - people willl be coming from everywhere. Congrats on a fantastic call and a phenomenal year :yup

NOVAKHT

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2000
great,great run

great,great run

Keep it going-- incredible handicapping!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
nice job man. this result really surprised me. for bg to put up those numbers on marshall's defense -- thats impressive. only team playing better on offense right now in the country might be utah. (a slight coincidence?). i cant begin to fathom how either defense will stop one another in the bg/toledo game, because bg's defense showed a lot of holes today but their offense just shredded the marshall D. nice work

insider

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2000
Appreciate the props guys! :D

I will try to keep this going as long as I can although the top plays(posted) start to get slim this time of year.

Bet on MyBookie