Bowling Green guys

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Our point guard at Boulder High was offered a full ride to Western Kentucky last night. Their assistants have been to a lot of our recent games.

He dropped 30 with 9 assists last night in our sweet 16 game despite not scoring in the 1st Q. The kid is legit. Only about a 6'1" white dude but the best passer I have ever seen and amazing shooting range. He can score from anywhere inside and out.

The WKU asst said it's the best recruiting class they've ever had and they didn't have a point.

You guys will be in for a heck of a 4 years if this kid comes there.

Find me on FB if you want to follow us the rest of the way, we're down to the Elite 8!

:0corn

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
awesome! I see ur stuff on fb all the time.

WKU is so weak at point this year... incredibly weak.

WKU does have a great class coming in, but I would not b surprised if Coach McDonald gets canned at the end o the year? :facepalm: team now has no leaders, no discipline, no heart, and no coach. They are sad, and they suck.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
My daughter is a Freshmen there, Chad, and loves B-ball and says exactly what Clint does. And, she loves the school. Good for your Kid. MAKE the golf outing. It will be fun. NO EXCUSES!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
If you fuckers ask him to shave points I will kick your arse.

I can guarantee I will be coming to some games if he signs there.

What golf outing you talking about Wineguy? There's a golf outing?

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Six five, I'm a little biased towards Kenny as I know his Brother/Sister inlaw but he has had a good couple of years until this year. Was that because of the talent that was there before he came or other reasons? He has been a good recruiter where ever he's been(Texas,Clemson and WK). I hope he doesn't get fired but he can always go back to Barnes if he has too.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Chuck, u remind H to call me anytime if she needs help or resource information. I live very close to campus.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Six five, I'm a little biased towards Kenny as I know his Brother/Sister inlaw but he has had a good couple of years until this year. Was that because of the talent that was there before he came or other reasons? He has been a good recruiter where ever he's been(Texas,Clemson and WK). I hope he doesn't get fired but he can always go back to Barnes if he has too.

Ken is a nice guy and a good community guy. However, his in-game coaching seems weak, and it's just like the players run amuck.

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
That's funny because when his mentor Barnes started at PC he was a great recruiter but ALWAYS got out coached at the end of games but boy did he bring in talent....I guess this is his 3rd year correct?? So he should have the bench coach kinks worked out. He coached his ASS of in that tourney game 2 years ago and still think he got robbed. See ya probably going to get 2nd opinion as the shot helped with about 20/30 % of the pain and found another small bulging disc on L4 now....I getting old and falling apart.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
If you fuckers ask him to shave points I will kick your arse.

I can guarantee I will be coming to some games if he signs there.

What golf outing you talking about Wineguy? There's a golf outing?

Exactly. See the post I put in that thread 4 hours ago. Regardless, be there!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theismann

Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
Our point guard at Boulder High was offered a full ride to Western Kentucky last night. Their assistants have been to a lot of our recent games.

He dropped 30 with 9 assists last night in our sweet 16 game despite not scoring in the 1st Q. The kid is legit. Only about a 6'1" white dude but the best passer I have ever seen and amazing shooting range. He can score from anywhere inside and out.

The WKU asst said it's the best recruiting class they've ever had and they didn't have a point.

You guys will be in for a heck of a 4 years if this kid comes there.

Find me on FB if you want to follow us the rest of the way, we're down to the Elite 8!

:0corn

GOOD LUCK Agent pulling for you:0008 by the way whats the spread on your next game???:shrug: