-800 o
102002 Erik Morales +550 o
08:00 PM 102009 Paul Malignaggi
-500 o
102010 Pablo Cesar Cano +375 o
11:00 PM 102018 Rendall Bailey
+450 o
102019 Devon Alexander -625
Anyone have some water to wash down all this chalk?

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
i'm guessin danny garcia will be -200 to win inside the distance

:facepalm:

Amazingly, the local here in Vegas that rights for Gaming Today for boxing and MMA said something very different from what the off shores opened up these at.
"Surprisingly for their rematch, though I have yet to see a price here in Las Vegas, offshore bookmakers have installed the champion as a smaller favorite this time around, even after his stunning knockout victory over Amir Khan.

The current line has Garcia a -220 betting favorite with the take-back on Morales +180, and the price thus far does not vary much from book to book."
Damn! I sure as heck did'nt see anything like that. Earliest line I could find had Danny -800. It must have gotten hammered big time quick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
no, the writer must be mistaken

danny garcia didnt open that low

I tend to agree, its just that this is all this guy writes about(boxing/UFC) and the straddle was accurate(-220/+180 back). If he had said Garcia -220, +500 back, I would have seen he made an error. But its a moot point. We are not going to get Garcia -220, not here, not off shore, not on Jupiter. Still, I feel the -800 is fucked anyway. Way too high.

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
random thoughts on statements by boxers/trainers...

random thoughts on statements by boxers/trainers...

Not sure which line I like most. Maybe Alvarado, after getting waylaid by Rios saying, "I'm still the best in my class"! WTF! Best at what? Or maybe it was Danny Garcia's dad saying that he "never met a Pakistani that could fight".

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
some of the o/u opened for saturday's bouts

quillin opened as -350 over ndjikam

some money went on the frenchie

quillin now -145 at 5dimes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
on paper looks like it will be quillin's night

but i'd be squeamish 'cause kid chocolates waits too long to punch

both by dec?

Last edited:

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
KO predictions..

KO predictions..

We have heard it 100 times. Guys talking about how they will KO someone. I really believe the Garcia team is going to go after papa Morales big time. At the weigh in photo stare down Danny is right up in Morales' face and to me it looks like the Mexican warrior is actually intimidated. Morales just barely "seemed" to make weight and the Mexican beef seems to contain PED's. Danny no longer in awe of the legend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Yea, not sure if I would put any $ on Paulie going forward. Did'nt impress. Danny G. however is looking pretty sweet. Boxing better and has power in both hands. The chocolate man looked nice also. That freakin Bailey sucked. Did'nt even try to win from my perspective. What a mook. Kelly Pavlik is lookin to fight Ward. Really? He is dead meat, period. Nice job on the chalky parlay. Throat a little dry?

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Morales

Morales

For all his accomplishments, it is a shame he fought this for the money only, without any shot at being competitive. For all the hype about how we were going to see a different Morales, what crap. Actually we did see a different Morales. A really shot one. Guess he talked with Oscar about duping the fans. Think De la Hoya-Pac-man, the biggest scam of the decade.