Hell
discord.com
YTD Total: +12.1 units
2 unit plays: 1-0 +2
1 unit plays: 15-5 +4.15
.5 unit plays: 68-32 +4.45
Dogs: 21-52 +1.5

12/18
Nagy-Chacon over 9.5 -115 1/2 unit (winner)
Gonzalez-Telesco over 9.5 -320 1/2 unit (loser)

Tarver-Johnson over 11.5 -138 1/2 unit (winner)
(did not count for record, see below)

Dog
Johnson over Tarver by 12 round decision +735...lay .1 to win .75 (winner)

Parlays
Nagy over Chacon -650 / Gonzalez-Telesco over 9.5 -340 ...lay .5 to win .25 (loser)

Nagy over Chacon -650 / Elder-Burtan over 9.5 -270 ...lay .5 to win .3 (winner)

gl bl

Last edited:

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Adding

Nagy-Chacon over 9.5 -115 1/2 unit

Parlays
Nagy over Chacon -650 / Elder-Burtan over 9.5 -260...lay .5 to win .3
Nagy over Chacon -650 / Gonzalez-Telesco over 9.5 -350...lay .5 to win .25

gl bl

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I know a soft line when I see one...

Played Gatti -500 when it hit the board...now its at -750

Played the Nagy-Chacon over 9.5 -115 before I left for bowling league tonight and when I got home it was -175!!!

gl bl

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Pulling the Tarver-Johnson over

Pulling the Tarver-Johnson over

After hitting my first few bets and with my biggest play of the week still to come, I decided to pull my play on the Johnson-Tarver over. I still like the play but not as much as the Telesco-Gonzalez over so I won't risk it.

gl bl

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Excellent week!

Wish I wouldn't have pulled my play on the Tarver-Johnson over but I still played it personally and I'm satisfied with my profits for the week here at mj's so its no biggie.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
bro...i have to let you know that gonzales stopped telesco in 8......it was the walk-out bout......wasn`t canceled....

you were gonna see it when you checked your balance......still....nice finish to the year.....

touched the johnson by decision myself.....also had the draw prop....... that would have been even sweeter.....

congrats on hitting a+ 700 dog prop to finish the year.....

we had a very good year....

howzabout we do it again next year......

congrats and g.l.

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Unbelievable!

I checked for the results at boxrec last night and they pulled the fight fron the card which usually means it was cancelled. When I checked my wagers at my books they all had that fight as pending even after the Johnson fight was graded. I'm thoroughly confused and I can't believe that Gonzalez stopped Telesco!

Now I really wish I wouldn't have pulled the Tarver-Johnson over, but you all knew I still liked it and played it.

It was a great year, and I will definitly do it again next year but probably not here at mj's. Seems like the work I do here goes unnoticed and is definitly not appreciated (besides Pet). I make the same amount of money whether I post my plays here or not so whats the difference.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BOXLOCKS said:
It was a great year, and I will definitly do it again next year but probably not here at mj's. Seems like the work I do here goes unnoticed and is definitly not appreciated (besides Pet). I make the same amount of money whether I post my plays here or not so whats the difference.

BOX

I think that Boxing needs its own forum to be taken seriously.
Put it up on top above baseball and then post some winners.

I know it may not be possible because of space or technical stuff.

Boxing can draw good and alot of interest would be shown. I think alot of people shy away from boxing because its so difficult to cap. You almost have to rely on others and alot of times you still can lose.

boxing too hard to find in Off the Wall.

Maybe Jack and IE would consider it.

Nice record again this year. I know I jumped in on some winners.

Hope you decide to stay.

KOD

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
maybe they could just change the title from Off the Wall which sounds kinda funky to Boxing for Champions or something.

Or the Dumpster forum has run its course. Maybe the Dumpster could be sacraficed and a Boxing forum built from the ashs.

Bet on MyBookie