Boxing 13-17 August

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Not much action this week, as well as next week...

I'm just curious to know who you guys got this week...I have no clue...I might actually not bet at all...

:shrug:

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
What! I opened up your post thinking you had a read on something, and all I got was a cheap thrill! Seems like a vaste wasteland in August as is customary me-thinks. I have no clue this month.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Varela vs. Julio Under 7.5 +160.
Maybe thats worth a little gamble... :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
anyone know much about solis vs pabon?
based on boxrec, solid +336 looks solid. theres not much info on this fight out there, but ive heard its in pabon's backyard.

edit - wait wtf? look at solis's weight, hes in a new class each fight. two years ago he was 133, in his last fight he was 154!

edit again - gah! this is the second time i mistook an amateur star for a drunkard, the last was sam stout against whats his face.

anyway i see two records full of wins against journeyman with 1 loss each, and a hell of a lot of ko's. at +330 ill go for at a lucky punch.

Last edited:

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
for kicks i parlayed small the unders of greene and julio, +600 odds on the parlay, not out of the question.

Last edited:

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
anyone know much about solis vs pabon?
based on boxrec, solid +336 looks solid. theres not much info on this fight out there, but ive heard its in pabon's backyard.

edit - wait wtf? look at solis's weight, hes in a new class each fight. two years ago he was 133, in his last fight he was 154!

edit again - gah! this is the second time i mistook an amateur star for a drunkard, the last was sam stout against whats his face.

anyway i see two records full of wins against journeyman with 1 loss each, and a hell of a lot of ko's. at +330 ill go for at a lucky punch.
I'm going with you on this one Bro.

BUMaro it is at +330. According to box rec, he should be the bigger guy but who knows.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
for kicks i parlayed small the unders of greene and julio, +600 odds on the parlay, not out of the question.

I'm going with this as well NJ.

I think Greene will get him out early.

Varela probably will make it the distance or late with Julio, but what the hell, its worth a shot. maybe julio catches him.

August is boring ! Need more boxing !