Boxing 4/23

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I took the under on Green/Okine 9 1/2 +110 max bet. Value bet that I may just scalp when the line moves unless somebody convinces me Green gets the smaller welterweight out of there. The line already moved to -110

update: the 500$ wager was returned...bad line.

I think Green gets him out late like graham says but not willing to part with anything on it. I have a small wager on the urango under -125.

Last edited:

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
Also got the Urango under though Vilches may have the experiance to survive to the later rounds. Hope not though

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I took the under okine/green 9 1/2 @ even for 5 bucks...hoping to get a free wager later on.

"the man" likes the under for urango but he didn't mention the odds. It's -220 now and that's too wide IMO.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MayorgaFan

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2003
I took the under on Green/Okine 9 1/2 +110 max bet. Value bet that I may just scalp when the line moves unless somebody convinces me Green gets the smaller welterweight out of there. The line already moved to -110

update: the 500$ wager was returned...bad line.

I am a bit confused. Under 9.5 at +110 on the Green fight was a bad line? :shrug:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I am a bit confused. Under 9.5 at +110 on the Green fight was a bad line? :shrug:

That was bet52 when it opened this morning. The line subsequently went to -120 over and under. They returned my wager claiming a bad line.

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
I'm glad I don't use those guys. A 30cent move and they claim it was a bad line? Going from +110 to -120 ain't shit. That's almost a normal occurance. Lines move way more than that and we all know it. As far as Urango, he should mop the canvas with Vilches; I considered the under also, but I did'nt LOVE it so I passed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Vilches went 12 with Hatton at 140, and one of his legit stoppage losses was to Julio at 147, Julio can definitly crack and Vilches was fighting way above his best weight. Most of his other stoppages were on cuts. I'm on the Over at +170, as a value/anti-public play

gl bl

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I essentially bought back my under wager on greene...no confidence on that one and not willing to just throw money out there. I was hoping to get + money on the over to obtain a free bet. If the under hits i win a couple bucks and if it doesn't I lose a couple, basically a push.

Just looking for urango to end things early to win a buck.

pfcwintergreen

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2008
Just won on the green/urango unders. You can always count on Espn for mismatched fights and K.Os

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I essentially bought back my under wager on greene...no confidence on that one and not willing to just throw money out there. I was hoping to get + money on the over to obtain a free bet. If the under hits i win a couple bucks and if it doesn't I lose a couple, basically a push.

Just looking for urango to end things early to win a buck.

These buy backs in the last mnth have cost me some good profits...but also easy to say after the fact. I netted 120 on the night so no complaints. Would have put more on the urango under but I got the -125 for a 5dimes feeler open. That line really moved. I cant blame box for taking a value play on the over @+170.