Boxing 6/15

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
Seems easier just to paste what I put up on boxing FB page today, being that I'm in a rush. Good luck to everybody this weekend!

Josh Warrington to win (-335). I don't know a lot about his opponent, but from what I gathered and saw on film, I don't see what he does to secure a win. Galahad appears to be a step down compared to Frampton and Selby. I think Warrington might surprise some people and get a stoppage, which at +425, has a good return. I think Warrington to win outright is a safer outcome and consider it a medium bet.

Mairis Bredis to win (-210). I think Bredis sometimes fights down to the level of competition, but he should have no problem getting up for this one. Glowacki is a very live dog, as the odds show it being a close fight. Bredis is the home fighter here, fighting in Latvia, which should help him in a close fight. I think he is the better all around fighter. It's not a lock by any means, but with all the small advantages pointing to the corner of Bredis, I have this as a medium bet.

Jesse Hart by Decision (Even odds)- When this fight was first made, even earlier this week, I favored Barrera. After really looking at the numbers, I've changed my heart and went with Hart. Though this will be his first fight at 175, I feel he will be the younger, fresher fighter in the ring. I think the extra weight will help him and he should be the physically bigger guy in the ring tonight as well. I'd consider Hart outright at -270 the safer bet, but I'd going to chase the numbers here. Hart might have a rough spot or two against the cagey vet, but I think he wins the decision. I base this play off the odds.

Dorticos by KO (+250)- Unlike the Hart/Barrera fight, my opinion here remains the same. I think Dorticos power/experience prove to be X-factors in a fight where odds are getting close to a coin flip. Money has been coming in for Tabiti, who I've never been high on. This afternoon would change that if he was to get an impressive win. Just not sure if he will be able to do it. Tabiti by decision (+250) betting wise is in the same boat. It's a good odds play, considering who you think will win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg