Boxing 6/8

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
I went with the G3 under 5.5 rounds at -140. Rolls will do just that out of the ring. Might take a stab at a round. I think once Rolls gets hit clean, it's going to be an issue.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I actually parlayed the two of these.

Good call geto...congrats

I've been thinking it's time to resurrect the boxing end of this forum. Against all odds, boxing has made a comeback with regular shows now on ESPN, Fox, FS1, Showtime, DAZN and ESPN+

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to run the show like I did in the past...but I will contribute as much as possible

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
Good call geto...congrats

I've been thinking it's time to resurrect the boxing end of this forum. Against all odds, boxing has made a comeback with regular shows now on ESPN, Fox, FS1, Showtime, DAZN and ESPN+

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to run the show like I did in the past...but I will contribute as much as possible

Glad you are still around man!

The Ruiz upset has me motivated to bet again. 2-0, it's a start! Like you said, there is an abundance of boxing on tv it seems now every week. I even started up a FB page and a podcast with a friend to talk about the sport. Now that I don't work in it anymore, my love of boxing has returned!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
Nope, it's a ghost town around here these days. If I knew how to find the old crew I would do some recruiting, but I have no clue

my boxing viewing has fallen way off and when I look at the odds they are huge -3000 favorites :facepalm:

PBC era

still can't believe HBO boxing collapsed :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mmafan

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2009
Great call on the boxing. I used to follow armageto on boxrec forum and was bummed when everyone stopped posting. Glad to see you back and good to see you too boxlocks.

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
Great call on the boxing. I used to follow armageto on boxrec forum and was bummed when everyone stopped posting. Glad to see you back and good to see you too boxlocks.

Thanks man. Boxrec was great when I first made my account. It's just terrible now. I used to be able to log on an learn something new almost every day. If I had a different opinion than somebody else, it was respected, we just agree to disagree. Now it's just a cesspool for racism and nationality, and a real lack of overall knowledge. I was posting rarely and staying around for their fantast game and their pick'em contest.

mmafan

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2009
well its good to have you back thanks for posting. I think its way better here not as as many haters

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg