Boxing; 9/10/2011; Klitschko-Adamek

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
There are a lot of folks that think this Klitschko, the older bro, is really the better of the two. He is more aggressive, that is for certain. If we juxtapose the Klitschko fight with Haye we see some major differences. Haye played catch-me-fuk-me with Klits. He took pot shots and ran. Klits was happy with this as he just jabbed his way to a win. This match up is quite different. This Klitschko likes to engage more. He likes to KO guys. Adamek doesn't have the height/reach of Haye, and will try to engage the much bigger man in spots. He will not win these encounters. I see a ref/corner stoppage as Adamek has heart, but it will cause him to get busted up. If he runs, he will look like shit, and Klits will win either way. I think Klitschko INSIDE-140 @ 5Dimes is a play.

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
I also think it will get bet up. Adamek is probably too tough for his own good. I am looking for a stoppage, and not Adamek to call it quits. Vitali would like to go out on his laurels, and he may have a touch of sibling rivalry working here. He has to look good also. I hope you are right about Prescott being dog poop as you told me. He got bet up to -230 from -210 just today at 5Dimes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Buck Swope

Forum Member
Apr 14, 2006
I can't cash a ticket these past two weeks, including heavy chalk so this might be fade material:

Gamboa/PDL U8.5 -225 (single pop)