MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
PPV is upon us tonight, should be a great overall card! What I played myself:

Canelo/G3 doesn't go the distance at +130

Conway +350

My thinking here, you can grab the under right now at +170 at 10.5 rounds, leaving you better value, but that 1.5 rounds for the fight to still get stopped. You could also grab Alvarez at +175, but then have the possible chance of a G3 turn back the hands of time stoppage. I think playing it safe and still getting + money is the way to go here. G3 looks like he has a lot of miles on those tires, with a Canelo stoppage being the most likely outcome to me. Might as well protect yourself on all possibilities, and still get the + money. It's boxing, anything can happen. With that said, I think Canelo gets the stoppage the 2nd half of the fight.

Conway at +350 has a chance, just because Ammo Williams looks to be in deep space 9. For what would be one of his tougher fights to date, if he isn't fully mentally prepared, it could be a tough night. Rolling the dice with Ammo isn't prepared mentally, Conway at +350.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
G3 looked old as I imagined. I didn't expect Canelo to look a little worn down to. After looking at his last few fights, he might be on the decline as well.

At least the pod had some winning picks and ideas on it, ha!