Boxing;9/24/2011; Sykes-Buckland; UK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Sykes+135; Buckland-165. These guys already fought back on 11/20 of last year. Buckland KO's Sykes in the 1st round of a scheduled 3 rounder? The past performance of both of these guys is a little strange. Fighting 3/6 rounders with a few 10's and twelves thrown in for good measure. Neither guy is any thing special, but Buckland already KO'd this guy and he is only a -165 chalk? Please tell me what I am missing here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Unfortunately, even though I have this piece of shit on the ignore list, I had to read another one of his useless, non -contributory posts. Only time this lurker shows up is to crack wise. Never posts picks/opinions or anything useful. What a pitiful mother fucker. Only mission in life is to be an insolent little prick. Sad.

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Yea. Later for him. But I still don't get why Buckland isn't a bigger favorite. Maybe the odds makers feel it was a lucky shot? Line moved a little. I am staying away unless someone posts something more definitive. Guess I'm just looking for a play as this w/e has UFC action, but nothing as far as boxing, for me at least.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Line has dropped significantly on Buckland to -130. Also round prop is lined at 10.5 over-145. Buckland was quoted as saying he is NOT looking for a KO and wants to wins on points. Sykes is quoted as saying he will be fighting very carefully; chin tucked, etc., so maybe that's why we see the 10.5 prop-145. Good luck to anyone with the onions to bet this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg