Boxing/Sat Night

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
James Toney Fres coming up in minutes on versus.

I've dug my self a pretty big hole w/Cunningham and then stupidly adding a -1900 favorite on that 6 way parlay w/Baysongurov...I was down 2500 but Klit brought me back a decnt amount. I have quite a bit on Foreman-scary amount but Moore looked like absolute garbage on espn last summer. Foreman should win a dec but wouldn't be surprised to see a stoppage. I also have 3 bucks on Hop later on and put a few bucks on the over for Toney/Frez...let's go over, Foreman and Hop!!!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I like the tire around toney's belly. This isn't going to be easy for him and i even give frez a decnt shot...Evan picked him.

Just as I said that Frez got tagged and stunned a little.... Toney winging his shots...good rt by frez...win lose draw, it's amazing toney is fighting @ 40 yrs of age in the hvy wt div...never would have believed that a few yrs ago...close rd..i give it to toney for landing that 1 good shot...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Toney lands a good % in rd 2...frz landing very little rd 2 to toney

toney really is a defensive wizard, even the fat, old version...toney is the agressor...frez lands a few at the end but toney doing enough to win these rds...3-0 jt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
James Toney Fres coming up in minutes on versus.

I've dug my self a pretty big hole w/Cunningham and then stupidly adding a -1900 favorite on that 6 way parlay w/Baysongurov...I was down 2500 but Klit brought me back a decnt amount. I have quite a bit on Foreman-scary amount but Moore looked like absolute garbage on espn last summer. Foreman should win a dec but wouldn't be surprised to see a stoppage. I also have 3 bucks on Hop later on and put a few bucks on the over for Toney/Frez...let's go over, Foreman and Hop!!!

i have foreman in a parlay....and i`m holding my breath...

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I have

JT

JT-Fres over 9.5

Foreman over 9.5

if those win i may play...Hopkins...maybe not

Good luck Romi

let's get you back on top here bro

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
i have foreman in a parlay....and i`m holding my breath...

I'd be shocked to see moore win it. I'm not overly concerned about Hop and the over here but I REALLY need foreman to come through..

This fight here is reminding me of Toney/Guinn which I saw live in Reno...the worst fight I'd ever seen...Toney slips and falls out the ring here...hahaha he's ok...jt 4-0

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
better rd in rd 5 and frez takes the much needed rd...jt might be getting a little winded...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I have

JT

JT-Fres over 9.5

Foreman over 9.5

if those win i may play...Hopkins...maybe not

Good luck Romi

let's get you back on top here bro

BEST of luck to you Bro...Looks like you're having a good night on mma.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
The commentators are tlking to Chris Aereola...
I'm waiting for him to drop a few F bombs.

Frez got buzzed again...but toney is strting to slow down...close rd... i'll give it to frz...frez is back in this one as jt appears to be getting gassed a little

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
frez is the busier fighter but toney landing higher % and better shots ...rds are hard to score...typical jt fight...im giving frez the 7th here...frez warned for hitting behind the head...

A rather mellow Chris Aereola disappoints and behaves himself. He's respectful of Jt and says he'd fight him if he had to but he doesnt really want to fight the guy

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
James looks terrible

Tony Thompson would have beaten him

that would have been a nice dog play

for those on Oquendo....you got a chance here....the minus point doesn't help though

hope James can pull this out

at least the over looks safe

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Frez wins the 8th and momentarily buzzed jt...momentum has changed but frez is deducted 1 pt for hitting behind the head...not a good call IMO as JT keeps lowering his head into Frez.

quiet 9th rd...I'm going to call it even but the commentators give it jt...

The Over is looking very solid as long as Frez doesnt get dqd

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
James looks terrible

Tony Thompson would have beaten him

that would have been a nice dog play

for those on Oquendo....you got a chance here....the minus point doesn't help though

hope James can pull this out

at least the over looks safe

I agree 100% and was definitely planning betting thompson...The over just hit:toast:

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
dang the over was a lock, nice job guys. i missed that.

i have small $ on oquendo. not sure what the cards will be, i think oquendo is don king, toney is goosen. goosen is holding the card, but king always has pull

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
NJ you have a real shot with Oquendo

I am on JT but he is doing NOTHING in there

NICE on the OVER Romi !

:toast:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
These rds are tough to score and I smell a SD.
rd VERY close again...I think frez is ekking them out though...rd to frez IMO...win or lose, another good dog call by Evan.

Fight is definitely up for grabs w/2 to go...horrible fight to watch, but I'll still take the over W:00hour

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
JT hurt in rd 11... Frez lets hium off the hook as he had plenty of time to follow up. frez winning this imo.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
James Toney is done, and Im gonna miss him.

I thought Fres won, but if Toney wins, he shouldn't fight on any longer. At this point he'll just be a resume-builder for the next generation.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Fres deserves it

i would take a draw right now

JT is going to lose to the slick pussy!

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
btw its no coincidence evan is hitting his stride. When I joined in late spring, he was on a hot strek, then went ice cold for the next several months. I cancelled my account starting this month, and he's been donig great again.

you guys should pay me to stay away from him