BPs contest picks through dec 10

bosbabiesarm

BO
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2003
Da Ville, Ohio
BP You have to set up a new style of rules. If you remember we or you started this to get 21 best selections not just people to put out five and 6 pics every week that was the point of this, it?s limited selections. If you don?t have a great play that week you shouldn?t post a pic that week we have to figure out a way of doing something like that.

(12-6) YTD
3 picks left

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
BP You have to set up a new style of rules. If you remember we or you started this to get 21 best selections not just people to put out five and 6 pics every week that was the point of this, it?s limited selections. If you don?t have a great play that week you shouldn?t post a pic that week we have to figure out a way of doing something like that.

(12-6) YTD
3 picks left

Any ideas I?ll listen

bosbabiesarm

BO
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2003
Da Ville, Ohio
BP. The reason you started this thread was to get or 21 best I mean best pics throughout the season. There need to be limits like no more than three picks per week per person. We can?t have any second half bets we can?t have any live betting action going on. As long as you post a pic before kick off that it is a good pick. Basically what I would like to see is just everybody playing on the same field pick a side or a total before the game starts and that your picks are up befor the game. No Antonio Brown over 83 yards for a game no Rob Gronkowski under one and a half touchdowns for a game, I don?t think that we should count those kinds of plays towards this tournament.

Lmk BO
What do you think 🤔

ManofWar

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2010
2-1-1

pick #5

Philadelphia +3.5

pick #6

Green Bay/ Atlanta OVER 50

Bet on MyBookie