BRACKET BUSTER PLAYS w/WRITE UPS

Variable1

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
VA
Hey all!

Big NCAA hoops fan and loving the countdown to the Tourneys.

Here is my YTD record at a forum I moderate at.

197-154-8 +24,124

SATURDAY GAMES

Some game to look at and possible plays for teams Fighting for a Spot in the NCAA's

1. UTEP @ PACIFIC Projected Line PACIFIC -6/7

Pacific has secured a bid to the NCAA's and will be a team that no team would like to face in the 1st Round.

I think Pacific is playing the Best Basketball right now and at the right time.

@ home the Tigers are 10-1 with probably their best win @ home against Utah St.

Pacific has an outstanding frontcourt that plays extremely well on the Defensive side and they consistently get high percentage Baskets.

The thing I really like about Thomason's team is they are Very deep on the Bench and each player contributes with Solid Games.

UTEP on the Other hand has really found itself on a bubble for the NCAA's with the loss to NEVADA this past week.
With no Real Quality Wins, and their RPI @ 68 They are really struggling to receive a bid into the Tourneys UNLESS they get a Win @ Pacific.

I dont think they get the Win here as the Frontcourt of Pacific is much more dominant than that of the Miners, BUT I do think that the G's of UTEP with help from Thomas will keep this game a nailbiter as the Miners are Fighting for their Lives. With a Loss @ pacific, They know they are out of the NCAA's If they win, Look for them to get a 11/12 seed and possibly face WISCONSIN 1st Round. WOAH! Possible 12/5 Upset

Prediction PACIFIC -3

PLAY ON UTEP @ 5+

More Bracket Busting Games Coming UP!

Bet on MyBookie