Braves lineup-Beware

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
With the absence of Sheffield and Javy Lopez this Atlanta lineup tonight seems punchless, only Chipper and Andruw produce on an everyday basis.
5 starters average under .253 and 3 of those under .230 and that doesn't include Maddux.
Awful steep price to pay on the road. Maddux will have to be in top form tonight for the braves backers, if he is the under 8 looks to be a good bet.

Taking a stab with pitt +180 and a larger stab at the under 8
good luck checkraiser

Also for you mets backers no Piazza tonight

thelawguy

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Los Angeles area
Good point, Check. Watch the Bravos go wild and win this one going away, anyway. NO $$ on this one for me...just interested to see how they play.

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Well, it would be nice if the Pirates can stay in this one for a little while and at least make me feel as though I didn't simply throw my money away! LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Cha ching! Thanks for the tip checkraiser! As long as the Yanks hold on, I have a nice little 2 team dog parlay to cash in as well.

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
Boy it's nice when a plan comes together.
Atlanta gets 6 hits in 10 innings, the pirates get 11 I think but those 2 times when they had 1st and 3rd with 1 out and came up empty, were pretty frustrating, especially the ninth ining.
But things turned out well and a pretty good sized puppy dog is barking tonight. I think they could have played about 2 more games or so and the under would still have been safe, ugly yet beautiful.
checkraiser

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg