Brazil 10/14

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gangster

1 unit =$ 25
Forum Member
Sep 30, 2009
thanks man .......... gonna get this $hit turned around :director: Don't like the color "RED" in my signature

gangster

1 unit =$ 25
Forum Member
Sep 30, 2009
Thats it !!! I officially retire from posting wagers. Looks my my capping abilities has gone. Thanks to everyone that supported me. I have no self confidence and feel its the best thing for me to do. Self confidence is a big part of success and I have none

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
thanks joz for reminding me. :thefinger

Sorry didn't mean to pry. Just can't get into this sport I suppose, I mean cmon 2 goals in 450 minutes :scared :scared thats like watching paint dry :142smilie Must be something you grow up watching I guess, nobody really cares about it in the states here. Good luck with your future wagers gangster

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gangster

1 unit =$ 25
Forum Member
Sep 30, 2009
Sorry didn't mean to pry. Just can't get into this sport I suppose, I mean cmon 2 goals in 450 minutes :scared :scared thats like watching paint dry :142smilie Must be something you grow up watching I guess, nobody really cares about it in the states here. Good luck with your future wagers gangster

If you don't give a "FUCK" about soccer then why do you come into the Soccer Forum and post such comments.

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
Thats it !!! I officially retire from posting wagers. Looks my my capping abilities has gone. Thanks to everyone that supported me. I have no self confidence and feel its the best thing for me to do. Self confidence is a big part of success and I have none

sorry to hear that bro...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
If you don't give a "FUCK" about soccer then why do you come into the Soccer Forum and post such comments.

Because I tried to give a fuck today if you would ever read or comprehend a post, that old age must be making you senile :mj07:

gangster

1 unit =$ 25
Forum Member
Sep 30, 2009
sorry to hear that bro...

thanks Nino .............. A$$holes like joz has no interest in the Sport comes into my thread to remind me I lost . His posted is completely uncalled for since he made his point earlier that he didn't support Soccer betters. Then why in the Hell does he continue viewing post in the Forum. I didn't need his $hit right now ..... don't believe kicking a man while he is down.

Last edited:

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret

:mj07:
:mfpost