Brett Favre

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
"Brett Favre is a great QB because Brett Favre wins football games and thats why you want Brett Favre on your football team."

These announcers kill me:142smilie :142smilie

Great QB though, he's awesome.

Oh well, still got the cover.

kneifl

DrRays

Forum Member
Aug 4, 2009
"Brett Favre is a great QB because Brett Favre wins football games and thats why you want Brett Favre on your football team."

These announcers kill me:142smilie :142smilie

Great QB though, he's awesome.

Oh well, still got the cover.

kneifl

KNIEFL DONT BE A HATER BECAUSE YOU HAVE TONY HOMO. THAT DUDE COULD NEVER PULL OFF WHAT FAVRE JUST DID. NEVER AND THE ANNOUNCERS ARE 1000% CORRECT. YOU WONT EVER HEAR ANNOUNCERS SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR PLAYGIRL CENTERFOLD BRO. :mj07:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Off to the sports pub

Off to the sports pub

I wasn't hating at all. I was giving the guy credit.

Must be a Vikes fan, bears will pummel you this year.

kneifl

luvmy$$$

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2009
Wiscy
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Not going to happen....

I am one happy SOB today. I still am in disbelief.

After feeling that way oooooooooooh so many times the past 18 years with farve in GB, I know exactly how you feel BP. He still makes me cream my pants.................:mj07: NEXT WEEK IS THE GAME. I soooooooooooo can't wait.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
After feeling that way oooooooooooh so many times the past 18 years with farve in GB, I know exactly how you feel BP. He still makes me cream my pants.................:mj07: NEXT WEEK IS THE GAME. I soooooooooooo can't wait.

You better hope the O - Line can protect Rodgers.. Peterson for 125 - 150 next week. Pack don't match up well.. I think the Pack should go with a 4 wide offense

Bet on MyBookie