Brewers / Pirates

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
What do you guys think about this game. I have been on the brew crew all three games so far, and have been killed. Will the Pirates sweep? Is there a better play on the total? Any info would be great, I would like to get some money back. The trends seem to support the over and the Brewers. Lets get some info together and get a "W" this afternoon.

Niem

Hoshtaylor

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2005
San Diego, CA
I was on MIL the first 2 games and gave up last night (but would've played MIL too) and now I have to think that PIT can't complete a 4 game sweep...but they are damn hot right now....would like to see some of the good baseball capper's thoughts on this because it's the only early game and I have a gambling problem so that means I have to play it...LOL !

CherryPicker

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2005
LOL the Brewers have cost me over 2 dimes this week is straight bets and have broken several pars worth well over that. This game they really shouldn't win but they probably will. I may take a stab at the over but not really sure, maybe the Pirates won't be able to make the quick adjustment to facing a righty after seeing three straight lefties? I dunno would like to see what everyones thoughts are too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Guru

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Evansville, IN
Just some numbers for thought:

I would go with the hotter team right now which means the Pirates. They are an Astro 4 run 9th inning rally from having a 5 game winning streak, and they have shown a big offense recently. The Bucs have actually been a money winner vs RHP at home this year (+520....11-7 5.3 rpg). Meanwhile, Milwaukee is only 9-17 on the road. They are however 3-2 against LHP in that setting, avg. a little over 7 rpg., so maybe score a few of their own today. Starter Bush has been awful on the road with an era of about 8, so he gives up his share. Just my opinion....Pirates and over. GL

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Ya..also if I remember correctly MIL has swept Pitt a couple times in Pittsburgh recently the last couple seasons. A little payback could be in the heads of the Pirates today as they've set themselves up for a sweep themselves!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
Went with the pirates, and the over. Bigger play on the over. Thanks for the insight guys.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg