Brewers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
I never can get on the right side of these fools. I bet with em, they score 1, go against em, and they want to hit 10 hr's. A-holes. Going for their first sweep of the year, what a joke. That's what I get for going with the Padres. Another bunch of A-holes. Let's hope we can get some middle to late inning mojo.

Mr. Wizard

LUCKY 7

Forum Member
May 23, 2002
POMONA, CA
Wizz,

Padres are making Franklin look like an ace........but no worries San Diego is gonna get some runs :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Padres not patient enough!

Padres not patient enough!

Franklin has walked 28 batters this season and the Padres are swinging at every thing. Frankling has only thrown 53 pitches thru 5 Most games he has that after 3 innings.

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Walked two hitters in the sixth

Walked two hitters in the sixth

Brewers have Estrada warming up in the bullpen.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Unreal

Unreal

He threw 4 straight balls to the number 8 hitter 4 straight to the lead off hitter and the number 2 hitter swings at the first pitch and hits into a double play. No wonder the Padres are playing the way they are. Why not take until he throws a strike! Enough whining!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUCKY 7

Forum Member
May 23, 2002
POMONA, CA
I wonder if the Peavy was thinking it would be ok to throw one down the gut to a guy that already has to HR's today......I dont know about the Pads :shrug:

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Can someone please tell Geoff Jenkins that he's not Babe Ruth. Dick has all four rbi's. Father's suck, get swept by a sorry ass team like the brew crew.

:mad:

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Got the Pads and the over

Got the Pads and the over

How do you root for that! Figured they would at least score four against Franklin. He has been just terrible at home era of over 10. The Padres just walk the bases loaded Franklin up he fouls off a suicide squeeze then he hits into a double play. Unreal can the Padres come back. Nice double loser as Franklin has only given up 1 hit.

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
I cant FIN belive this, they have gone over every time nad I bet it once and now it looks good for the under WTF!!

BigTymePlayer

Forum Member
Apr 4, 2003
miami
PADRES CAN NOT HIT LEFTIES. I HAVENT SEEN THE GAME OR THE SCORE BUT IF YOU LOOK BACK THEY HAVENT HAD MUCH SUCCESS AGAINST LEFTIES.

BTP

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I also have SD and over, I thought SD would score 4 worst I do is split, I wish they wouldn't have got that hit, I would get a refund from my book if the guy throws the no hitter, so thanks for screwing that up SD.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

renata

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2001
Diego batting performance is terrible, and in adition against Franklin :eek: