British

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackal

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Boy, sure looks like Phil is "choking" again :) Where are the bashers who said he would not sniff another major this year?

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Phil is plaing great so far. It looks like it will be a very entertaining finish.

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
Yea that silver spoon made him a great golfer. Lokks too me like every else is choking around him. What about tiger will he ever sniff a major again. Phil has no bogies in his last 48 holes thru 11 that is impressive.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
How could anyone bash Phil, the guy is a hoot, bets FB like we do and is one of the most stand up guys out there.

Beautiful wife and family, never hear any of the off course problems.

Yea Phil is a good guy and here's to him bringing in his 2nd Major :toast: :clap: :hail

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Ctown- not sure if you were around after the US Open, but a couple of guys in here were bashing Phil, saying he was a pompous ass and a choker. I'm not exactly sure how missing one very difficult putt to take second in a major is "choking". I can't think of too many guys that would be upset with a first and a second in the first two majors of the year.

As for the pompous comments, I don't get those, either. A couple of my friends have met Phil a few times, and they said he was nothing but a class act and a nice guy.