Bubble Stanford or Home HOT Zaga

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Coolguy

Forum Member
Feb 11, 2005
i'm leaning on the Zags after a narrow win at home earlier this week. Hoping they bounce back. What do you guys think??

P

payne034

I like the zags as well in the national spotlight. Morrison should love the attention in this and perform well. Gonzaga will look to impress the doubters.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I don't bet a lot of college hoops but I love Stanford in this spot. Just haven't been real impressed with the Zags. Quite possibly one of the worst #5 teams I've seen in a long time. It seems like they rarely blow anyone out and they have a lot of scares, and that's against a weak conference. The sad thing is that even though Stanford isn't a great team, they're one of the better teams the Zags will face this year. I think it will be a 3-4 point game.

Coolguy

Forum Member
Feb 11, 2005
should be a dandy.. gonna give the zags one more go before the tourney starts... GO ZAGS GO...

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
Gonzaga is a good team! Let's see they have beaten Maryland, Washington, Michigan St., Virgina, OSU and lost by two points to UConn. How are they overrated? That's a pretty tough OOC for anybody.

I have no money on them and may place a small wager on Standford, but by no means they're overrated.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
the zags play little to no defense.....haryasz and hernandez should have good games

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
DIRTY Diapers said:
Gonzaga is a good team! Let's see they have beaten Maryland, Washington, Michigan St., Virgina, OSU and lost by two points to UConn. How are they overrated? That's a pretty tough OOC for anybody.

I have no money on them and may place a small wager on Standford, but by no means they're overrated.

I think their conference is weak. They fared well outside of the conference playing big schools. The PAC10 is a pretty good conference. I'll take the points and the better conference in this one. good luck to you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
hedgehog0721 said:
I think their conference is weak. They fared well outside of the conference playing big schools. The PAC10 is a pretty good conference. I'll take the points and the better conference in this one. good luck to you.

Like I said in my QUOTE if I took anyone tonight it would be Stanford. I was referring to you saying Gonzaga is overrated. They have beaten a lot of good teams this year. I don't think they're overrated.