Bucs & Broncos

taxi driver

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2000
Biloxi MS USA
Bucs & Broncos

After last week's horrendous effort on the part of the Broncos, you had better believe that embarrassment will not be carried over today.

Shanahan will have none of it. Pat Bowlen has been rather outspoken about his desire to win his home opener at the all-new Invesco Field--even if it is only pre-season.

I think that will happen but, despite their enthusiasm, I'm not prepared to lay the seven on a short week--especially to the Saints.

I believe the Broncos are solid choice to win the ball game, which makes them a solid choice on a two-teamer @ -1.

I'll match'em up with the Bucs @ pick'em. Dungy has been a strong pre-season coach over the last several years and especially at home.

Having blown his home opener on an embarrassing Monday Night hail mary snafu, they are now 0-2 and coming home. This is a prime spot for them to win the ball game vs. a 2-0 Patriot team ready to give it up after two sizeable victories.

It's a great technical spot for the Bucs. Throw in the Broncos and you got a decent 2-teamer with both teams at home needing only a SU win.

2* Teaser: Bucs even and Broncos -1

dave

Bet on MyBookie