Buffalo ****ing Sabres

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Buffalo has hit the wall. I guess they didn't think they could beat the Flyers. Then, when they did, they had a mental let-down, assuming that Pittsburgh would be easy meat.

It appeared to me as I watched the first two games that the Sabres were 1/2 a stride slow in getting to loose pucks, or in making checks, or passes were just a bit off. The bounces have seemed to mostly go to Pitt also.

Its not that Buffalo has not had some chances to score, but everytime a puck is lying loose in front of Hedburg, that slow 1/2 step comes in, and no Buffalo stick gets on the puck. 1 goal in two games is not the way to the Stanly Cup.

And Hedburg has clearly outplayed Hasek, even though one of the goals against Hasek on Saturday was pure luck. That goes both ways, however, and Buffalo will need to make some of it's own luck to move on to the next round now.

Buffalo is fighting for it's playoff life, and should they fail to win tonight, they can pick up the golf clubs, because Pitt will sweep them in 4. Biggest game of the year!!

GO SABRES................

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
BOY ICE PICKS, was gonna lay-off rest of series, but during the day said no-way i'm letting up on my sabres. this team is to good to go down in 4 straight. i do agree if they do lose tonite it is aall over.

GOOO SABRES

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
JMI = it aint over till the fat lady sings. They have to win one period at a time, and claw their way back.
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie