Buffalo

Mr Rattler

BLACKBIRD FAN
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2010
CLEEEEAR!!

Does the fact that the Bills are 1-4 ATS and SU playing in Toronto concern you at all? It is like playing in the Georgia Dome (not that its helped the Falcons much this year). Would like to hear what fans in Buffalo think.

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009

Does the fact that the Bills are 1-4 ATS and SU playing in Toronto concern you at all? It is like playing in the Georgia Dome (not that its helped the Falcons much this year). Would like to hear what fans in Buffalo think.

Even though I hate when they play in Toronto, I don't think it will matter at all today. Surprisingly the Toronto (and southern Ontario) market for Bills ticket sales is now ahead of Rochester (Rochetser is about an hour from Buffalo). I am not saying that the atmosphere will be even close to what it is like at RWjr stadium, but it will still be home field.

The Bills are also healthy for the FIRST TIME this year. Not many people outside of Buffalo realize how hurt this team has been. First it was our secondary ((Gilmore, McKelvin, and Byrd(by choice)) that were so banged up we had to play our starting safety at corner. This was when we got torched by GENO SMITH (among others). Now everyone is healthy, Byrd has been top notch (as usual), and Gilmore is finally back to 100%. (Let's also keep in mind that ATL has a banged up WR core, and Tony G is playing at less than 100%). Additionally, Pettine (Def coordinator) has made a world of difference, and this defense looks better than it has in the last 5-7 years (from a scheme standpoint). You will see a lot of Blitzing and stunts, and Matty Ice will feel the pressure..... watch.

Buffalo
-1st in league with 16 INTS
-2nd in league with 37 sacks

From an offensevie perspective, the Bills WR core is also healthy for the first time since early in the season. Woods and Stevie J are back this week which gives EJ more weapons at his disposal..... and Goodwin has created a lot of buzz in Buffalo with his world class speed, watch for the deep ball to #88 :0002

Also, the Bills most explosive player, SPILLER, is finally 100% as well. He has been playing (and missing games) all year with ankle injury. IF.... he can return to what he was doing last year, watch out.

Atlanta's defense:
-4th most points given up
-6th most yrds/game given up
-29th in sacks
-27th in INT's
-4th most rushing yds/game given up

Believe it or not there has been talk this week about the Bills running the table and making the playoffs. Seems crazy I KNOW. But we play three 2-9 teams and then Miami at home, and NE (who may not need the game) in week 17. This seems crazy to me, but I have to believe coach Marrone and crew have this team ready and fired up after the bye week!!! Atlanta is a shell of their former self, last week was their "super bowl", and I just can't see them playing to the Level the Bills are at today!!!

Good luck to you and go BILLS!! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
Terrific Write Up!!

Terrific Write Up!!

Great info! I'll be looking at the Bills for the first time this year, only questions are how to bet them and how big. Thanks and Good Luck to us! :0002

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Injuries have been a killer and the schedule hasn't made it any easier for Atlanta, which is in the midst of playing five of seven on the road. Plus the Falcons have not been competitive for much of the five-game skid, getting outscored by an average of 18.5 points over a four-week stretch. Buffalo quarterback EJ Manuel returned from a three-game absence to throw for 245 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Jets. The Bills also expect to have leading receiver Stevie Johnson and rookie wideout Robert Woods back in the lineup.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eSKayT

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2011
Charlotte, NC
I hate betting on or against bills but since my brother from another mother is high on them I'm gonna bite.....hey ey ey ey

JMize

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2010
West Seneca Ny
Gl neighbor. ...hate this game....hate the Toronto game period. .they don't want the Nfl...wtf they have the Cfl....place is always like a damn morgue....they can't even tailgate....Nfl has this wrong. .really hope when Ralph passes away...New owner stops this game..lots of $$ involved but we need this game @ home

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
two phantom calls go against buffalo in that drive. unbelievable.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tubbysmith

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2004
two phantom calls go against buffalo in that drive. unbelievable.

don't worry about it, you made a great call

you can't help it if some 70 year old black and white striped fuck-stick can't get a call right, actually three calls right.

the league wanted to put a show on for TO and they sure accomplished that.

certain NFL games = manipulated, just like the BAL/SF 'Bowl.

Bet on MyBookie