ucla -28.....200
b green-23.5......215
fresno +4.....200
calif-7.5......200

good luck

Tavros

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Banroll is down to $815 and you are wagering 100% of it this week?

Search for "money management"...should be able to get some good reading.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

money manager

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2004
first off tavro, its bankroll not banroll, and number 2 , if i lose all my bets im done til next weekend, if i win i go to sunday and play

a grand a week is nothing, dont tell me how to spend it

thanks justin for your comments

IX_Bender

Forum Member
1. Call the grammar police. The guy missed a 'k' while posting.
2. Its not wise to bet 25% of your stack on a single game. Much less risking 100% on four.
3. If your posting name was 'Gary' then Im sure he'd say "Gary, its unwise to bet all your banroll on four games"
4. By choosing the moniker 'money manager' it implies that you have sound asset management structure.
5. This is a gambling forum, not Smith Barney, so its commonplace to talk of 'money management' in gambling terms. Its speculation but you probably work finance IRL.
6. Good luck with that dime a week program. It can definitely keep you from some serious downturns over a short peroid. Some people have only a dime or two for the entire year, others play each game itself for a dime or more. Just be comfortable with your stakes and it seems that you are.
7. I dont see you doing worse than 2-2 on those four. BOL

Tavros

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Thanks IX Bender...being a financial guy myself, was more inquiring about what the point of having a "bankroll" is if it apparently gets re-set every week.

No biggie...you covered all my points. Good luck "money manager"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie