Bush embarrasses himself and USA again...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Bush on Pakistan:

I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world.

The leader of the free world doesn't realize that Pakistan is NEITHER free or Arab. And if Pakistan does ever (not likely) become democratic, they will vote in pretty hardline Islamists - not at all likely to be our "stedfast partner". This is basic geography. I'd think he and his people would feel it's important to know these things in order to effectively fight the war on terror, but once again I'm astounded at his stupidity.

Does this bother any of his supporters on this site?

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Might be a good time to revisit Bush's knowledge of the region during 2000 campaign:

QUESTION: Can you name the general who is in charge of Pakistan?

BUSH: Wait, wait, is this 50 questions?

QUESTION: No, it?s four questions of four leaders in four hot spots.

BUSH: The new Pakistani general, he?s just been elected?not elected, this guy just took over office. It appears this guy is going to bring stability to the country, and I think that?s good news for the Subcontinent.

QUESTION: Can you name him?

BUSH: General. I can?t name the general. General.

C student, bad study habits, never did his homework, our president. We've been paying the price for this guy's lack of intelligence from day 1.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
chimpy struggles with nuclear/nucular....

and you expect him to be anal on the details?...

how do you get chimpy off your porch?....

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
I know several pizza delivery people with more intelligence than Bush.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
And to think, one of the reasons I voted for Bush in 2000 was because of Dick Cheney.....yeah, me, VOTING FOR THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF THE FRIGGIN' VICE-PRESIDENT!!! Brilliant, eh????? :rolleyes:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
pd1 No offense intended but I think I found your prob per your post in other thread--

"quaaludes, really good downers, made by the rohr company back in the 80's, they had 714 on the side, 2 would be equal to 18 beers."

I sure wish I were dumb enough to be multi-millionaire before politics--fly jets-be both gov of Texas and pres of U.S.

Let me tell you a little about the Einsteins you voted for previously-

-Kerry has net worth excluding wifes assets of a little over $400,000 to 1.8 million depending how you do the math.

Clinton's highest income as attorney pre politics was about $36,000 after deductions.

Both found their livelyhood via political mode.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
WTF? Dogs, your officially delusional at this point. Where am I bashing based on wealth? It's his LACK OF INTELLIGENCE. Put simply, Bush is an idiot. So, if you wanna bring up irrelevant people as response to my post, try and at least stick to the topic.

Bush is too dumb to deserve to be our leader. He proves this almost daly. His lack of geographic knowledge has already cost us dearly, and will likely to continue to hurt us.

I'll ask you a simple yes-no question which does not require "clinton" as part of the answer:

Are you satisfied with President Bush's knowledge of the world?

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Calm down Smurph--I wasn't referring to you :)

My thoughts he needs to keep hard hat on when riding bike-would be nice if he had someone else convey what he was trying say--he needs to get rid of smile every time it speaks regardless of issue.

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Dan --I don't think anyone would question his intelligence-or charisma for that fact.

Being itelligent and Rhodes scholars sure does not imply prosperity or ethics. In many cases they carry ego's that make them take easy road thinking they are to smart to get caught. Do a little search on a couple of Bill's Rhode Scholars buddies ,Congressman and Rhodes scholar Tom McMillen,and Rhodes Scholar James Dale Davidson.

Will give you basics in case you don't want to do search--see any common charateristics??

What do ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey,Tom McMillen, Asa Hutchinson, ,Don Nickles all have in common ? Probably a greedy envy of the Beltway penny stock fraudster James Dale Davidson, founder of Agora Inc. of Baltimore's,etc., premiere world penny stock promotion and manipulation 'internet-work' that has pioneered the use of the world wide web to tout penny stock scams and probably launder money with unaudited U.S. penny stock shares.James Dale Davidson and his Agora Inc.even employed the ex-CIA Chief William Colby before his mysterious drowning for use of his name on Davidson's and Agora Inc.'s, 'Strategic Investment ' letterhead.

Congressman and Rhodes scholar Tom McMillen almost sold his worthless Global Defense Corporation (``GDC''), located in Washington, DC to a worthless shell penny stock scam with connections not only to Davidson but to Dubai by way of his fellow Rhodes scholar James Dale Davidson of 'Clinton killed Vince Foster' fame.Now he as issued forth 'FORTRESS AMERICA UT' (OTC BB:FAACU.OB) on the penny stock 'investment' world and yet more worthless penny stock shares circulating around the world used to launder money and used like their money by insiders often on themselves rather than reinvesting in a real company,etc..

Oh,the irony,did these two Rhodes scholars note as their two worthless shell companies went bump in the night ?

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I'll give you a hint George. Pakistan hates us Americans and in particular they hate you.

Not meeting George when he got off Air Force I was the first hint.
Maybe Mushareff was trying not to show respect or maybe he didnt want to be that close to him.

So George never misses a beat and thanks Mushareff for sending his daughter.

They murder a US diplomat just before George gets there More fun and games.

If George thinks Pakistand is on our side in the war on terror he is nuts. Musarheff is just trying to take out the ones that want his ass out of there.

Democracy. Pakistand is ruled by a leader who took over threw the goverment. Sounds like freedom to me.

Man what a week

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
---and back to topic of embarrassment--

STREISAND: BUSH IS DUMMBE; ESSAY FILLED WITH SPELLING ERRORS
Mon Mar 06 2006 11:43:52 ET

Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs 11 words, a personal record.

? Irag
? curruption
? dictatoriship
? crediblity
? Adminstration
? warrented
? desperatly
? preceedings
? ouside
? subpoening
? responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970?s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush :)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Is that your defense of our president being an idiot, DTB? You are equating the importance of the leader of free world with Barbara Streisand? Do you have any standards? I mean we literally could find well over 100 million other Americans just as bad. Even for you, that's really pushing your MO to the limits. Usually, you make comparisons to people who at least were once important.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Is this all you liberals do all day is whine and complain and bag on the President? I mean, seriously, the guy has accomplished 1,000 times more than you ever will. Calling the president names 24/7 and bad-mouthing your own country on a daily basis?? Does it help to prop up your low self esteem or something? Perhaps you live shallow boring bitter lives and this is your "escape" lol. I just think it's halarious how much you Madjack's liberals try and pass yourselves off as experts in the fields of international relations and fighting terror. It's seriously comical. :mj07:

If you liberals are so great then why do you never offer any solutions or alternative plans? Instead you just act like a bunch of cry-baby losers sitting on the sideline whining and complaining. Keep it up. We like winning elections. :SIB

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
btw Murph instead of glorifying things that you see as "negatives" to the interest of our country, why don't you try loving and appreciating your country and for once start supporting it? Seriously if you liberals are so angry, bitter, and depressed here why don't you move up to Canada? You'd fit in perfect up there.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Manson, are you satisfied with our president's knowledge of the world? ...Keeping in mind that he is the president, and not just a cell mate or excercise yard guard. That is the topic of this thread - not whiny liberals. Take up your complaint with Dr. Freeze - he's the winiest liberal of them all.

And Manson - please remember - just because I think Bush is rotten, doesn't make me a liberal. You might want to separate the issues. Hell, we've probably voted for the same people in the past and will likely do so again in the future.

Of course, I'd prefer that prisoners not be allowed to vote - but you know those damn liberals and their concern for the rights of criminals at tax payer expense.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
CHARLESMANSON said:
btw Murph instead of glorifying things that you see as "negatives" to the interest of our country, why don't you try loving and appreciating your country and for once start supporting it? Seriously if you liberals are so angry, bitter, and depressed here why don't you move up to Canada? You'd fit in perfect up there.
If you think I don't support this country, you f*king out of your mind.

I love this place too much to let a person who knows less about geography than me be president without making a statement about that.

I have standards for the US. You don't, and that's fine for you I guess. Obviously you don't love this country enough to care.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
If you love your country so much and support it then why don't you ever show it? My god all you do is critisize all the time and complain. Don;t you ever get tired of acting like a crybaby?

Seriously, think about it though....what are you accomplishing by bashing Bush 24/7 in a gambling chatroom?

I guess it earns you well needed attention and approval from your MadJacks liberal choir. Whatever.

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You got me there. I'm probably not accomplishing anything more than you. But at least I don't accuse anyone here of not supporting the country. Point out anything that I've ever said negative about the COUNTRY. I challenge you to do that. Until then, get off my dick. Bring something new to the table, stop bumping your own repetitive threads, stop accusing fellow posters of being things they aren't, or STFU.

Bet on MyBookie