CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
:clap: NO WONDER CNN's RATINGS ARE CONSTANTLY IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

:bsflag C.N.N. - Clinton News Network

From Matt Drudge:

At 11:04 AM ET Monday CNN was airing VP Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

As this DRUDGE REPORT screen capture reveals, while one 'X' flashed over Cheney's face CNN ran a headline at the bottom of its screen: "CHENEY: I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO CRITICIZE."

One top White House source expressed concern about what was aired over CNN.

"Is someone in Atlanta trying to tell us something?"

A CNN spokesman did not return repeated calls late Monday night.

Developing...

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Here's a picture of it............

UNFAIR AND HIGHLY UNBALANCED!!!! :clap: NO wonder FOX DOMINATES!!!!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3cnc.htm

:mj07:

Then leftist dilldos like CNN take "POLLS" of the administrations approval rating and think it's gospel. I dare you to look up the approval rating of the top Dems.....their approval rating is 2 pts lower than Bush's. Look it up.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

larryowen

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
What do you expect the only time liberals are against censorship is when they are crying about the Republicans.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
This one's pretty simple to explain. This is to protect God-fearing people from having to face evil in face without a filter. The subtle X keeps good folks from having to look at the devil directly - it's a lot like that crazy paper cutout thing people need to see eclipses without hurting their eyes. Bravo CNN - The good Americans thank your efforts.

larryowen

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
Iowa Child said:
Well said Larry, and good to see you.

Thanks Iowa I had the liberals in tears at the other place so I am ready to put more liberals to shame you with me?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
djv said:
Post number 2 and wants to fight right away.

Larry and Iowa Child were run off a different board because of their ignorant and obnoxious behavior. They make Manson and Palehose look like Rhodes Scholars.

larryowen

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
No we were ran off because the democrats couldn't handle us reminding them everyday they lost the election.

larryowen

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
Myself and Iowa kicked the crap out of every liberal democrat there and the only way they could stop the bleeding is to BEG the owner to ban us.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yes - I'm sure you "kicked the crap out of everyone", like it's a friggin fight or something. I love the forum fight mentality. Might as well be saying "bring it on!" or something.

Why would you bother reminding people that they lost an election over a year ago? I seem to remember the president saying he was going to "reach out" to democrats. Why wouldn't you want to do the same?

Anyways, you sound like Manson who enjoys his heros winning elections above the overall health of the nation. Quite frankly ....well....that's not healthy.

Good luck with your fights here, bud. Although I have a feeling the only "tears" you will leave people in will be tears of laughter. Izz all good.

Sincerely,
Saul :mj14:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
smurphy said:
Although I have a feeling the only "tears" you will leave people in will be tears of laughter.

That is true and hopefully these fine gentlemen will stick around to provide us with the comedy that we need every now and then. Manson, Palehose and Spibble Scab are getting old. Time for some new blood!

Iowa Child

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2002
kosar said:
Larry and Iowa Child were run off a different board because of their ignorant and obnoxious behavior. They make Manson and Palehose look like Rhodes Scholars.

Get your facts straight, idiot. I wasn't run off any board, liar.

Iowa Child

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2002
smurphy said:
Yes - I'm sure you "kicked the crap out of everyone", like it's a friggin fight or something. I love the forum fight mentality. Might as well be saying "bring it on!" or something.

Why would you bother reminding people that they lost an election over a year ago? I seem to remember the president saying he was going to "reach out" to democrats. Why wouldn't you want to do the same?

Anyways, you sound like Manson who enjoys his heros winning elections above the overall health of the nation. Quite frankly ....well....that's not healthy.

Good luck with your fights here, bud. Although I have a feeling the only "tears" you will leave people in will be tears of laughter. Izz all good.

Sincerely,
Saul :mj14:

I'll reach out to you left wing wack job communist sympathizing extremists as soon as you reach out get behind our troops so we can win this war and get the troops home. Deal?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
How many of us wackos are you speaking of? I've said many times that I want more troops and more resources to go their way. I want sacrifice at home - conservation - better fiscal policies - tax the fkn rich chickenhawk freeloaders to help pay for this thing. I'm in it for the long haul - but not with a damn yellow ribbon on an suv or some ridiculous sticker telling everone on I-15 that i'm "proud". I'm talking about actual tangible things to help them. I'm also talking about allowing mothers of dead soldiers to say whatever they want - they've certainly earned the right to do so without some chickenhawk blowhard on fox call her "unamerican". In fact - everyone has a right to be critical of these a-holes in charge. They are not the soldiers - in fact they've NEVER BEEN soldiers. But you people seem to link them together for some reason. I love the troops, I want everything for them, I'm willing to sacrifice what I can to help get us victory. But I absolutely loathe Bush and Cheney. Those are 2 seperate issues.

In other words, deal!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Hey Losers,

You own every branch of the government. Why are you still obsessing about Clinton? And CNN? Who cares? This presidency is going down the chute and you focus all your efforts on CNN and Clinton. Cheney is a flop who launched a war to finish the job he and GB Sr. didn't finish. Remember?? This could have been completed in the early 90s. but instead you have this quagmire which is costing me tax dollars. Also, these bums are creating the largest deficit in the history of the world. Where's the conservative approach there? Stop talking about loser liberals and take accountablity for this debacle of a presidency. Oh and I understand the Dick and I mean Dick Cheney is using his free time to host a fund raiser for the Bug Exterminator Delay. There's a dignifying Vice President. LLLLLOOOOSSSSERs!!!!