Buy Vikes to 7 if you can @ Pats

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I think the line will go down this would seem like a homer pick but grab 7 now if you can, this is a gift, I don?t think the Vikes lose by more than 7 and have decent chance to win, write up
Soon.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Man am I being a homer here or what? Gladly take 7.. Pats were a team who just got dropped heavily by Titans not that long ago and did anyone see the Jets game yesterday? Pats had no business covering that game but the Jets disintegrated.. Jets had players running wide open but penalties and bad qb play cost them.. Vikes should have players runnning wide open, Vikes should score at the minimum 24 points, Expect big offensive output, I?ll trust the Vikes D to keep them within 7 and look for the win..

Vikes know where Brady will be and have the ability to blitz from all angles due the front line and their athletic line backers and safeties.. after the pack scores 14 you seen them put the clamps on Rodgers and co..

Vikes get the call here 31-24

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England
Man am I being a homer here or what? Gladly take 7.. Pats were a team who just got dropped heavily by Titans not that long ago and did anyone see the Jets game yesterday? Pats had no business covering that game but the Jets disintegrated.. Jets had players running wide open but penalties and bad qb play cost them.. Vikes should have players runnning wide open, Vikes should score at the minimum 24 points, Expect big offensive output, I?ll trust the Vikes D to keep them within 7 and look for the win..

Vikes know where Brady will be and have the ability to blitz from all angles due the front line and their athletic line backers and safeties.. after the pack scores 14 you seen them put the clamps on Rodgers and co..

Vikes get the call here 31-24

Everybody has a plan until they play the pats :0002

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
What scares me about this game is the Vikings coaching staff, they have regressed and I?m beginning to think Zimmer is clueless.. against saints down 4 early second half he goes for it at own 46 and tries low percentage play and then last night he should have kicked and went up 13, I was a bad throw to wide open Adams away from pushing.. I don?t know wtf he is thinking

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
what is status of Rhoades? If vikings play same defense alignment against Pat's belichick is going to go to a hurry up offense and he will run and stick to it. Hes going to try and tirr out that defensive line and it will probably be affective.

Bet on MyBookie