BYU line movement?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TdotKelly

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2004
ok, the line is up to byu + 2.5 with majority of public on BYU.

anyone have a clue what is going on?:shrug:

anyone?

bueller?

bueller?

sooners25

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2008
Sounds like a trap to me... May fade and go TCU. Same thing with the Rutgers game last week. Additionally, Northwestern vs Michigan State was the same type of line movement and Mich St covered.

When the line does this I usually fade and bet with Vegas.

It has been very positive for the year! Michigan vs Wiscy was the same type of movement.

Good Luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Public money is small. Sharps are on TCU and they are the ones who bet big and move lines.

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Majority of people are on TCU as you can see, betting against the public is a good thing most of the time..

GO BYU!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TdotKelly

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2004
yeah i don't think i really have a choice but to take TCU here.

I was just curious if there was some last minute injury or announcement that someone was out for BYU.

TCU it is.

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Majority of people are on TCU as you can see, betting against the public is a good thing most of the time..

GO BYU!!

I don't know why you guys are so confused. Almost 70% of the public is on BYU! Yet the line is going on TCU! Why do you think? Lare money is backing TCU and big money is usually sharp money!

TCU is the play here.

BigFatLooza

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2006
Majority of public on BYU but more sharp $$$ on TCU. What confuses me is why so many cappers here seem to be on BYU. Aren't you supposed to go against the public and side with the sharps?:shrug: I aint even gonna touch this game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see TCU win this one.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Majority of public on BYU but more sharp $$$ on TCU. What confuses me is why so many cappers here seem to be on BYU. Aren't you supposed to go against the public and side with the sharps?:shrug: I aint even gonna touch this game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see TCU win this one.....

My system is going against line movement 1st over 2.5, then preferably its a dog on a weeknight game, and then who the teams are, and finally my choice if those criteria dont do it for me.... :0corn

Cash Man

The Original
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2007
Who said TCU was the public fave...not true.. TCU is only 20% of the public here..TCU it is...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg