C.B. Bucknor

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV
How in the fuck is the worst umpire in baseball working behind the plate in a playoff game? :shrug:

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
was thinking same thing. Unreal Well Torre said they want the best for gm 3 so they must use the worst for gm 2 :shrug:

OAKAS

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2002
Sioux City, Iowa
You beat me to it, Mr. Hound.

This fucker is the second worse umpire in MLB.

Seriously, I would not have this guys umpire a Little League game.

I have watched this guy and Angel Hernandez make a mockery of the game. They have no clue.

I wonder if dumb fuck Selig has any say in who is assigned to these games.

Mark my word, something bad will happen tonight that CB has a hand in it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OAKAS

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2002
Sioux City, Iowa
Do the people running MLB have a clue what is going on?

From ESPN:

In a 2010 ESPN survey of 100 active players taken, Bucknor was once again named the worst umpire in baseball

PBAGGS

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 11, 2012
Boston, MA
Do the people running MLB have a clue what is going on?

From ESPN:

In a 2010 ESPN survey of 100 active players taken, Bucknor was once again named the worst umpire in baseball

It's all politics, it's a joke. He is by far, the worst in baseball, hands down.

Cannot figure out for the life of me how this guy continues to keep his job. So many good umpires lost jobs over this circus act.

Postseason baseball deserves the best of the best, and that should include umpires. 50+ better umpires than CB Fucknor at home watching this clown work a ALDS.

It's laughable....

:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Pre-determined guys. Happens in every sport. Just a matter of accepting it or continue to bitch about it.
Refs....Umps.....MLB, NBA & NFL.

PBAGGS

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 11, 2012
Boston, MA
Pre-determined guys. Happens in every sport. Just a matter of accepting it or continue to bitch about it.
Refs....Umps.....MLB, NBA & NFL.

MLB postseason umpires aren't pre-determined TFresh. It's all on merit, and evaluation by MLB. In order to work the World Series, these guys need to world a Division Series game to be eligible.

MLB has a hard on for Bucknor and has tried to get him a WS for years. My guess is, this will be his year which is a disgrace to baseball.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg