C. Mich- Duke opinion

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
C. Michigan has been solid all year long and Duke has not had the type of Blue Devil season we all are use to seeing. But after watching Zaga-Zona play before them, Duke will probably come out with alot of fire and passion. I just see Duke up all night, not going to bury C. Mich early, but see them pulling away late in game. Duke has all the expierence and the better players, but do they have the heart of past Duke teams. I just see Duke wearing Kaman down and forcing alot of turnovers with the pressure......Duke by 15....gl to all

nakor

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Maryland
For what it's worth, the power ratings I use have Duke 5.5 points better with a 72% chance of winning outright. Those ratings have made me small amounts of money over the last 4 months.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
Metch I posted basically the same concept in another thread after the fact prior to reading this as I was at the Blue Jackets game tonight. My son went to watch the ZAG/ARZ finish and when he was gone so long and came back saying Zona by one in double OT my heart sank as I figured the same outcome as you stated however not much I could do sitting in section 216 at Nationwide. :(