Caballero/Lacierva

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
-1200 is way to wide but it should be a "sure" thing for parlays. I kind of like the under on this one @ -170 9 1/2 rds. I saw Caballero last year and was very impressed. I'm convinced he can hang with anyone in the division. He's got freakish height @5' 11" but he uses it well and he punches with good power. He's been getting some pretty good fighters out of there and he easily beat Ponce a couple yrs back. His opponent is just 5' 4" and has been stopped once. Lacierva even admitted to being worried about getting inside...not a good sign for him. I'm looking to cover my wager on Diaz. Any thoughts?

tonymontana

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
i like jesus chavez fight goes not the distance at -650 alot more.
Actually i give you the tonymontana warranty that this fight is not going 10 rounds.
This guy was stop two times a junior welter he weigh 137 against Salida. And now he is fighting Chavez at 154.
Everybody knows what is his role in this fight. I would be surprised if brown even comes to fight.
I d be surprised to see this fight go into the 4th round but no way it goes the distance.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
-1200 is way to wide but it should be a "sure" thing for parlays. I kind of like the under on this one @ -170 9 1/2 rds. I saw Caballero last year and was very impressed. I'm convinced he can hang with anyone in the division. He's got freakish height @5' 11" but he uses it well and he punches with good power. He's been getting some pretty good fighters out of there and he easily beat Ponce a couple yrs back. His opponent is just 5' 4" and has been stopped once. Lacierva even admitted to being worried about getting inside...not a good sign for him. I'm looking to cover my wager on Diaz. Any thoughts?

i saw that height differential......lacierva`s tough,but 7 inches in a lower weight class?....whew...

i think ponce is way overrated....and i actually took the +150 with bautista even though the reports i`ve read stated that he may be overrated and a bit too green....i just think that ponce is sooo slooooow.....he`s strong...but he`s ponderous and so wide with his shots......i`m sure he`s much better than my opinion of him............i`m just not impressed...

but,i agree...i can`t feature a scenario in which lacierva wins here....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
i saw that height differential......lacierva`s tough,but 7 inches in a lower weight class?....whew...

i think ponce is way overrated....and i actually took the +150 with bautista even though the reports i`ve read stated that he may be overrated and a bit too green....i just think that ponce is sooo slooooow.....he`s strong...but he`s ponderous and so wide with his shots......i`m sure he`s much better than my opinion of him............i`m just not impressed...

but,i agree...i can`t feature a scenario in which lacierva wins here....

I wagered a healthy sum on Bautista in his last go and my heart nearly sank in the 5th (I think). He was nearly out on his feet. He got a little help from the ref and survived but I still kind of question his chin. I agree Ponce is overrated and 1 dimmensional. He's very strong and even though his delievery can be unorthodox, he can still hurt you. I believe Bautista will be winning on the cards as long as this fight lasts. I'm just not sure Bautista will stay on his feet for 12 to get the dec. If he were +200 or so, I'd wager but the odds have edged closer to a pic em. GL

tonymontana

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
that was closeeee.
but he got through but at 1200 boy that is hard earned money.
anyway gratulations.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I had this one COMPLETELY wrong. Caballero looked very ordinary and a bit vulnerable here. He did not use his ht well at all. I scored the fight a draw. It looks like Lacierva need a ko to win a dec by the scorecards. I could see Cab eking it out possibly but the cards were criminal...Caballero by 6 pts???...get the **** out of here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg