Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I took some info from here and there.
Not done whit this game yet but have to get back at work
I'll be back later whit more info
Early lean UNDER and new jersey
As usuall help will be appreciated.

"Do I think this team still has the ability? Yes, but it has to get done on a consistent basis," Lamoriello told the Newark Star-Ledger.
"What we showed in the third period (Saturday) night has to be shown more consistently and we haven't done that this year."
Lamoriello is not happy and usually when a GM speaks out a talented team will react on short.
Lamoriello, who sounded like a man running out of patience, would not reveal if he was on a scouting mission for a possible trade.
New Jersey Devils leading scorer Patrik Elias missed Monday night's contest with the Los Angeles Kings due to an infection in his finger of his left hand. The 25-year-old Czech winger spent most of this past weekend in the hospital receiving intravenous medication so as to clear up the infection. Both Elias and the Devils appear to be siding with caution with regards to the injury. "We're not going to risk anything," the 2002 Olympian told the Bergen Record recently. The third-leading scorer in the NHL last season (96 points) leads New Jersey with 16 goals and 34 points in 39 games
We don't play with the same confidence. Right now, we don't scare people," coach Larry Robinson said. "Last year, people were afraid of us because we were capable of playing any game. Now we have to play it close to the vest.
Even more so without our leading scorer. We're having to win games, 2-1, now. When we get into needing anything more than two goals, we seem to be in trouble." Leading scorer Patrik Elias missed his second game with an infected finger, and once again the Devils were struggling to find offense.

The Calgary Flames found the perfect way to start an eastern road swing- a date at Nassau Coliseum. Roman Turek made 35 saves and Jarome Iginla scored a goal and had two assists as the Flames beat the New York Islanders 5-2 on Tuesday night
``We're in a battle in our own conference, and we wanted to get things rolling in our direction again,'' Iginla said. ``It's going to be a battle all year.''
The Flames came out with intensity from the start

---------------------------------------------------------
Ats when scoring
Calgary scoring 4 goals or more 9-1
Calgary scoring 3 goals or less 10-11
Newjersey scoring 1 or less 0-6
Newjersey scoring 3 goals or more 10-2
New jersey scoring 2 goals or less 1-5

ATS when allowing
Calgary 2 goals or less 10-2
Calgary when allowing more then 4 goals 0-10
Calgary when allowing 3 goals 1-3
Newjersey when allowing 1 goal or less 10-1
Newjersey when allowing 2 or 3 goals 6-8
Newjersey when allowing 4 goals or more 0-9
---------------------------------------------------------
The over is 3-1 in the last four meetings.
CAL is 1-5-1 ATS on zero days rest this season.
The under is 14-7 when CAL plays following a win.
The under is 3-1-1 in NJ's last five overall.
The under is 12-6 when NJ is playing at home.
The under is 8-4 when NJ plays on one days rest.

Calgary on 0 day rest 1-5-1
Calgary over under when away 12-5
New jersey when playing at home 6-12

--------------------------------------------------------
Last 7 games away for Calgary pfor 2.57 p against 3.71

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
The way i see it is that coaching and players will get nervous whit lamoriello and will get back to basic.
New jersey cant score lately, LAST 7 they didn't have more than 9% succes ratio whit shuts on goals for an average of 7%: that's not very high. Robinson is no foul he knows top scorers are out and wont win in an open game: been there doesn't work for him this year.

The coaching system play is making me leaning toward the under.
On another hand you have all of these numbers:
The under is 14-7 when CAL plays following a win.
The under is 3-1-1 in NJ's last five overall.
The under is 12-6 when NJ is playing at home.
The under is 8-4 when NJ plays on one days rest

???????????????6WHO'S IN GOALS??????????

THIS scares me :
Last 7 games away for Calgary pfor 2.57 p against 3.71

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Following wigs post i have.

ATS O/U
PEEL 22-13 18-15
SCHICK 16-12 9-22

total 38/25 27/37

:rolleyes:
I specially like schick over under considering that peel is +/- 500%
61% on 31 games is not the end of the world but nice.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
From here and there On Calgary side:

Coach is not happy also, the team is not playing the system they did play in first part of the calender. I expect the flames to come out very concious of their defensive play.

Greg Gilbert has spent nearly two months preaching the same message. Now, he says he is finished repeating himself.
Throughout the Flames' swoon, during which they went from league leaders to a club that's barely clinging to a playoff spot, Gilbert has been sounding like a broken record - constantly saying that his players are failing on the scoreboard because they're not following the game plan well enough.
Instead of playing with the system he has instilled - based on pursuit and constant motion with and without the puck - the Flames have been trying to generate offensive opportunities by stickhandling through the opposition on their own instead of dishing and moving to open ice.
We're looking for easy ways to do tough things, and there's no easy way to do it," Gilbert said after his team's dismal, uninspired home loss to Montreal last Saturday. "When you get your second hit of the period with eight minutes left to go ... it's a definite sign people don't want to pay the price to win hockey games. Maybe that's the reason why we haven't been in the playoffs for years."
Even worse, though, is the number of times that the club has surrendered a goal within minutes of scoring one. Momentum is hard enough to gain in today's trapping, clutch-and-grab NHL, but the Flames have squandered it all too often by becoming lackadaisical immediately after putting a marker on the board.
When you get your second hit of the period with eight minutes left to go ... it's a definite sign people don't want to pay the price to win hockey games

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
i'll pas on o/u and give a small shut at NJD -.5 (GOALY ?)

ALSO LIKE OTT -1.5 AND OVER CREDIT TO HORN POST

GOOD LUCK GUYS TONIGHT...........

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg