calling the gods -Flech, Raymond, Nolan,and ANYONE Else )

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the don

Forum Member
Mar 7, 2001
Auburn, AL
Alright guys, I

had a terrible day,

Guess I got caught with the big names,

Shilling no dice, -1320

Pedro no go, -525

So do I hide from my instincts,

RANDY IS the man,

or is this a trap and i am walking straight into it,

One other play

Leaning to San Fran on Sat.
YOUR THOUGHTs,

I appreciate all the help and thanks for the in put!!!,

I am playing with the house's money, put i don't wish to give it back!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i will just keep my bigname money chasing ass out from helping others ,i will leave it up to the real experts who keep records,like i do'nt:rolleyes: always an expert out there who loves to run mouth and get a back stabbing dig in.

Last edited:

JimO

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Nevada
Don't chase

Don't chase

Winning bettors don't chase their loses with big favorites. Take a break, figure out what you're doing wrong and regroup.

Randy Johnson has not been dominiating the last 3 starts. Can't see laying big chalk with him.

The Oakland A's have won 8 games in a row. Why lay odds in the -150 area against a team playing great ball right now???

good luck

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
i think the tigers may win outright
tigers have play randy tough over the year , and randy is not pitching well of late, there better games out there;)

Scooter

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Texas
When the line is so high and you like the favorites you might try parlaying them that way your not out any juice.I put a 50.00 bet on Atlanta,Detroit'and Texas parlayed them and it paid 1262.00 not thinking it had a chance in hell but it hit ,if it did'nt I would have only been out 50.00.Most of the time if heavy favorites are pitching I parlay them.Good luck,check later to see how you came out today gotta go to work.I like L>A>today:)

Rick

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
Chicago, IL
Very good advice Jim0. I don't know how long you have been viewing the forum but I do see you only have 10 posts. It also seems like you are also getting caught up in the "Big Names" in a few different ways also. Like Jim0 says take a step back. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Baseball is a long season and you can afford to take sometime off. Watch who does what on these boards and try to see why. Know for a fact who the good cappers are here and learn from them. MadJack offers the bestbettor area where players who chose to be monitored are monitored. Its interesting I found everyone in the top 10 there are public players, meaning you can view their plays as soon as they are selected. There are also some great cappers on the forum that keep honest updated records ndnfan (who I have heard good things about), Allnet & Nick Douglas (who I know are good cappers) etc. otherwise you will have to chart them individually to be certain of their capabilities. Right under your nose you have one of the best Bseball people I know in MadJack. I know as I participated against him in the Ultimate Handicapping Contest and watched how he did things last year. He was in the top 10 all year and most of the year in first or second place. He is having another great year as he's up over 10,000 now this year and he is free right on these boards. I don't know why but when someone mentions the supposedly good players (God's?) on this forum he is left off. It cracks me up. Why, because he never brags about how good he actually is, because he doesn't do writeups which is so unbelievably overrated, or possibly because I never hear anyone else even praise him. I don't know, but I don't know of anyone I respect more than him when it comes to Baseball or Football handicapping and I know a ton of players and services, since I participate against them all constantly. I have played against services a few years now at the UHC etc and I have found out 98% are nothing special at all. Actually 2/3's of them will have losing records. Now you don't know me from Adam but I finished 13th last year in Baseball, currently #15 at the UHC. I finished 10th in the NFL contest. I am ranked #2 at the NSM in Baseball this year and 4th Overall out of 81 services. I finish every sport in these contests in positive units and thats using 20 cent lines and their spreads. I do this and I am not a service. I don't have to be. Now I say this not to brag but to let you know that I know of a lot of players and services out there and that the best ones are the ones that are just normal Joe's and are free. Maybe I said more then I should. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
YEA WELL DESERVED AND LONG OVERDUE PRAISE FOR JACK!!!

AS FOR TODAY
1. OAKLAND IS ON A HOT STREAK..(I WILL PASS OR RIDE EM UNTILL ITS OVER.)

OT----ANYONE NOTICE BONDS LOOKS AS BIG AS CECIL FEILDER?

GOT MILK?

2. I THINK JOHNSON'S BACK IS STILL HURTING. AND DETROIT BAD AS THEY ARE & IN A NO LOSE SITUATION . THERE ARE BETTER PLACES FOR MY MONEY TO GO TODAY.

JMO..which with a buck will still buy you a cup of coffee @ the Waffle House. (where I am headed now.)

Regards;

WHY?

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
You`re right about the Jack-Man. Had a thread on several days ago expounding on his great "free Picks" fact is he thanked us on his site. He hasn`t gone not noticed. Good advice by all.

falco

Forum Member
Jun 14, 2002
southwest
i have been watching jack post his picks for about 6 months now . great capper , and i am positive he is a class act. there is a wealth of information on these boards, take advantage of it . dont try and get you money back in one day ! play smart. good luck...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg