Can anyone make

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
free throws anymore?
Thanks a lot Boschee 80% shooter gags on the front end of a 1 and 1 with the game potentially on the line. And KU blows 10 point lead w/4 and change left to win only win by 4. Wished they would have lost. Oregon also misses critical front end of 1 and 1 in closing seconds that prevented any chance of a cover. Why can't the better teams hold onto leads they get? Oregon in total control 1st half against inferior team and conveniently lets them dictate tempo to a crawl and eak back into a game that should have been put away long a go, unreal. Maryland played a bit below their level of expectation but it was enough and I don't see them looking back for the rest of this tourney.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I dont know Check.. tonight I saw weakness in the Maryland team that I didnt know was there. I think they were bothered by not playing on a home court than Kentucky was.

Maryland just didnt play together or something. Not sure if they will make it by UConn. If UConn will be getting 6 points, I think I am going to have to ride that dog horse to the finish line.

UConn lost to Maryland 65-56 I think, this year. They looked tough to me tonight. No way Maryland rolls over these guys.

games come in quick succession now.

The madness has begun and it is among us.

Lets kill the man !

Scott-Atlanta

NJO

Forum Member
Apr 24, 2001
Milwaukee, WI
in these games, the pressure is far different than in some regular season game, and everyone knows it -- the coaches, players, and refs.

the greats ignore it, the rest choke or do not respond optimally to it. I like that is where your explanation lies.

But, let's face it, guys miss those FTs all the time, too, it's not that shocking.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg