Can only wish bad things for Florida

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
I can accept losing a bet. I had Florida in the first half and the game tonight against Auburn. Florida came out flat, OK.

They then picked it up with their frenetic ways and led by 6. Auburn knowing that they can not run with Florida, then just kept holding the ball at half court on offense and ran down the shot clock every possession. Florida just sat back in a zone and didn't even bother defending them at all with a 4 or 6 point lead.

Some people will say that it is OK for Florida not to challenge Auburn, but to me it is a garbage. Can you imagine going to see this game in person and watching ball from the 1920's?

They want to be considered a top team, play like one. Even if they change their ways in the second half, I will always hate Florida from this day forward.

Best of Luck,
Groz

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
good thinking Groz..

they will get knocked out of the tournament. we just need to figure out who will beat them and we can make money !

Scott-Atlanta

Stewy

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
They Know they can turn it on and whip Auburn in the 2nd half.

They Know they can turn it on and whip Auburn in the 2nd half.

I wouldn't plan on fading them in the tournament just yet. I am sorry you lost your first half bet. I hope you bet the same on every game so you don't have to worry about a loss.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
Won the game for a split, but I am still pissed.

Anyway, the spread was 16 and Auburn hit a 3 pointer to cut the lead to 15 with 14 seconds left in the game. Rather than dribble out the clock, Florida threw a long pass that ended up being a conventional 3 point play. You lose some, you win some. Sometimes handicapping just is knowing who is going all out. But, I will still root against Florida the rest of the way and I don't have that venom against many teams. He left the starters in till end.

Best of Luck,
Groz

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
yeah i had a hard time seeing Florida up for this game......have to reserve some energy for tourney run being 4 games for them......glad you split though......get em tomorrow!!!!

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
Our Genetic Engineering department at Auburn University had all the students fitted with 2 genes at the time we enrolled!

The First was a gene called: Bama Sucks

The Second was: Always Hate the Florida Gators!

I'm genetically inclined to hate the gators but I pull for the Tide until we have to play them!

I was Manic Depressive last night! Manic at halftime and Depressed at Final! Oh well its off to the Shrink this morning!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
I didn't think that my wishes would work this fast! Way to go Miss. State.

Best of Luck,
Groz

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Groz

didnt take long is right as Miss St was just too much for the underachieveing gators.

Florida will go down in the big dance also as will Georgia. When both teams play someone half way decent we should be waiting to jump on and make some cash betting against these two teams.

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
It seems if I bet on a team then they are destined to lose! Oh well that was 100.00 well spent to see Florida go down, Guess I'll put a dime on bama and see if that helps them out early!

WAR EAGLE!